02/28 - Crazy Wonderland Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon Powalski

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm actually going to turn in for the night. The Website Surveys, even though they were quicker than the Apps for me, were also more demanding, and I am tired.

Best of luck, night crew!

BskiCHI

Reaction score
Are there glitches on the tej hits as soon as you accept it? I did one app one yesterday and saw a link right away. Today I don.t on the app or the site one. Advice?

Reactions: <Gucci>

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Are there glitches on the tej hits as soon as you accept it? I did one app one yesterday and saw a link right away. Today I don.t on the app or the site one. Advice?
Are you not seeing a link on your computer or just on your phone? I know someone said they were having the issue on both, most of us are only having trouble seeing the links on our phones

Reactions: BskiCHI and <Gucci>

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Just started Black Lightening. I know it's CW but I'm allowing myself to be hopeful.
I watched the first episode, I thought it was good. The tone of the show makes me question how it could ever mesh with Arrow/Flash/Supergirl/Legends, but I think they might be keeping it a separate universe so maybe it won't have to.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My internet. I can't preict is. All I can thing is something
I watched the first episode, I thought it was good. The tone of the show makes me question how it could ever mesh with Arrow/Flash/Supergirl/Legends, but I think they might be keeping it a separate universe so maybe it won't have to.
I don't watch any of those other show so I'm good. I'm more down with the Defenders crowd in general. Jessica Jones is part of my girl army.

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
5s helping out with gift ideas for all my lady friends on mturkcrowd dot com.

Introduction :
Well-developed and sexy breasts are the symbol of female's charm. Aging, busy life, pregnancy, over-weight, wearing a bra, and congenital poor development are the factors that may cause small and flat breasts, or even sagging, which leads to breast cancer. Therefore, this devices is definitely the best gift for women. It prevents you from breast diseases and makes your breast robust and beautiful. The device applies the physiotherapy principle. It uses a low-frequency tuning electrical pulse to stimulate females' mammary glands. It accelerates blood circulation of breast and activates the renewal of breast cells. The device also promotes the secretion of female hormones, which enhances breast development and becomes more robust and elastic. As a result, the device helps to show the women's charming side. The device also provides with health functions, utilizing low frequency to massage. It helps to transport more nutrients and oxygen in the breast tissue that improves tissue organization and blood circulation. Therefore, it helps to prevent breast disease and breast sagging.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My internet. I can't preict is. All I can thing is something

I don't watch any of those other show so I'm good. I'm more down with the Defenders crowd in general. Jessica Jones is part of my girl army.
Yeah they can be a bit teen soap opera-y. I enjoy them as light fluff but don't think they're anywhere near as good as Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Daredevil. Black Lightning seems closer to those than the other CW shows, which is nice.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah they can be a bit teen soap opera-y. I enjoy them as light fluff but don't think they're anywhere near as good as Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Daredevil. Black Lightning seems closer to those than the other CW shows, which is nice.
This makes me happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.