02/28 - Crazy Wonderland Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Are the links showing up if you do the hits on a phone? Because the websites I had to do them on the desktop and it was a pain in the ass.
No, it won't scroll high enough cause for some terrifying reason people at Google don't know how to correctly code a HIT. I open the survey on my PC, then send the link to my phone through email, get the screenshots on the phone, then finish everything on my PC. I have dropbox on both so screenshots on the phone show up on PC.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Pleco

GTR

Reaction score
Have you ran into any issues with scripting the fives? Last year I had my qual lowered for a bit because results weren't being saved when I used a similar script.
so far after a solid year on these, I have been ok, but with any script it is wise to be careful :)

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Have you ran into any issues with scripting the fives? Last year I had my qual lowered for a bit because results weren't being saved when I used a similar script.
If you want to be extra cautious you could click on another option and click back, but that may cost you enough time to not be worth it for you.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
it is not 100% but sometimes it does very good, I made this script for the 4 cent ones, and for whatever reason, it seems to pick the correct cat on the 5ives sometimes... beats me lol
It's selecting the right thing even when the name and description don't say what it is ಠ_ಠ

Reactions: <Gucci> and GTR

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Product Name: Gildan Boys P3 No Show
Product Description: short description is not available

I had to look these up to find out they were socks. It had already selected socks...

Reactions: <Gucci> and GTR

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
so far after a solid year on these, I have been ok, but with any script it is wise to be careful :)
If you want to be extra cautious you could click on another option and click back, but that may cost you enough time to not be worth it for you.
I have a feeling that might have been an isolated incident that was largely on their end, as they were very communicative and responsive about it. Not the first words that come to mind when I think of ocmp, generally.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Product Name: Derek Jeter Game Used Sock
Product Description: Show off your fandom with this Derek Jeter Game Used Sock!

wat

Leon Powalski

Contributor
Reaction score
Are the links showing up if you do the hits on a phone? Because the websites I had to do them on the desktop and it was a pain in the ass.
I found this method to be most efficient, for me anyway. Accept the HIT and open the survey on my laptop. Copy the links and email them to myself. Open the links on my phone and screenshot them there. While the screenshots were uploading to Dropbox, I completed the rest of the survey on the laptop. It was a hassle to be sure, but I could reliably do them in 5 minutes doing this.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I've run into 3 sites on the tej's now where the site is broken or the domain is for sale. Have to submit anyway so I don't get locked out for an hour. Yolo

Status
Not open for further replies.