02/26 - Talk Talk Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
hello i am new to this forum every time i clicked the link it says no hits available
If you're sure you have the qualification you will have to "panda" them when they're a slow trickle like this, or sometimes even with a big batch they "throttle" and it can be hard to accept one in the wild.

Reactions: Merovign

Darien Robinson

Reaction score
If you're sure you have the qualification you will have to "panda" them when they're a slow trickle like this, or sometimes even with a big batch they "throttle" and it can be hard to accept one in the wild.
thanks can you send me the panda link you know the panda script

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
hello i am new to this forum every time i clicked the link it says no hits available
Are you completely new to Turking or just the forum? Let us know a little more context and we'll try to help get you started.

If that was a reference to the Vicky hits, the qualification for those is pretty rare, I wouldn't worry about that one for now.

Darien Robinson

Reaction score
Are you completely new to Turking or just the forum? Let us know a little more context and we'll try to help get you started.

If that was a reference to the Vicky hits, the qualification for those is pretty rare, I wouldn't worry about that one for now.
i am new to the forum i have been doing surveys on the mturk website and i also do the script on hit scrapper

Reactions: Merovign

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
thanks can you send me the panda link you know the panda script
I use Panda Crazy, so you need Panda Crazy, and Panda Crazy Helper, it depends if you use chrome or firefox, you also need the thingy to run scripts in the first place, lol it's "tampermonkey" for chrome. I forget if its the same or something else for firefox...

Reactions: Blakkat

Darien Robinson

Reaction score
I use Panda Crazy, so you need Panda Crazy, and Panda Crazy Helper, it depends if you use chrome or firefox, you also need the thingy to run scripts in the first place, lol it's "tampermonkey" for chrome. I forget if its the same or something else for firefox...
ok thank's i appreciate the help

Darien Robinson

Reaction score
No problem. It's a lot to learn and I'm no expert, lol, I think there is something else others use to panda stuff, but I like Panda Crazy. :)
hey one more question i downloaded tampermonkey do i click create new script where do i begin

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
hey one more question i downloaded tampermonkey do i click create new script where do i begin
Have you been to the "First 1000 Hits" post? Even if you're not a rank beginner, it can help. There are links to PandaCrazy and scripts on there:

https://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/your-first-1000-hits.23/

Mostly Tampermonkey is for running scripts, generally from https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/by-site/mturk.com

There's a short list of scripts on the 1k hits page. They usually have an install button on the page where you download it, some of them have a link you can bookmark to load the script.

Some people write their own scripts, especially for some kinds of batches, sometimes they post them on the daily thread.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I love the big green button. always a good hit omen.
Is that like the big blue dot they put in the National Enquirer for good luck?

:happy:

Reactions: cb456

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
Same on my 6S. I might be wrong but I think it was only in Safari though.

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.