02/26 - Talk Talk Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
I sat here with my 5-month-old kitten falling asleep on my boobage. He wants to knead and nurse my neck so bad I've wrapped his paws in a towel. oddness

cassius

Reaction score
Title: Quick Survey Monday, February 25, 2019 #3 | Accept
Requester: Nate Hodges [A1AQHR31NR4J6N] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$23.76] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Acceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.53] [Fast=4.71] [Comm=4.60] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=73] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=9.08] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 22:00
Available: 1
Description: Please take a look at a few questions and provide us with your thoughts.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
p[/td][/tr]

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Typical baby cat behavior.
None of my others have ever done it. And the other kitten we have isn't either. I've had knee and lap kneading, but never nursing type. Poor lil boy misses his mom

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Got the Master's email 2/19/2019. I was amazed. There is a bit of a learning curve I'm still figuring out how best to use my time. The forum is even more helpful now.
wow, I didn't know they had granted any recently! Congrats!

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Got the Master's email 2/19/2019. I was amazed. There is a bit of a learning curve I'm still figuring out how best to use my time. The forum is even more helpful now.
omg congrats!!!
I think it was around this time last year people got masters right?

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
None of my others have ever done it. And the other kitten we have isn't either. I've had knee and lap kneading, but never nursing type. Poor lil boy misses his mom
Seems to happen when they are weaned too early. I have a 13 year old cat who still tries to nurse on blankets.

GTR

Reaction score
I'm going to be holding a contest soon and the grand prize is an evening out with me.

it will include:

An all paid meal from Jesus' Taco Truck
A walk in a park with a 15 min break to throw pennies in the fountain and make wishes, then 5 min for me to go in and retrieve the pennies

Go to the Bank of America building and go to the top floor and look out at the city
Then go back to the lobby and get $10 out of the ATM

Then on to the $1 movie theater where you will pick any movie you want to see, then tell me which screening room it will be playing, then go in and down to the exit, and let me in.
Then I will go to the lobby and look for hardly eaten popcorn buckets in the disposal areas. and then go fill two water bottles up with tap water and then we will watch the movie.

After the movie, we will go to your choice of McDonald's or BK and you can pick up to 3 items on the dollar menu.
Then I will give you the remainder of the money so you can catch the bus back to the station.

OH, 2nd prize is a pair of socks.

Status
Not open for further replies.