02/26 - Muffins on Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alk69

Reaction score
I’ll repost this in the middle of the day for day crew. If anyone is a hardcore blogger please let me know. Thanks

I have a super tall baby that doesn’t fit into any toys. I buy him 3 year olds toys and he’s only 9 months. There is Nothing age appropriate. I’m going to blog and tweet and drive the toy companies crazy. I see thousands of moms posting all over the internet that they have the same problem.
I even checked to see if any basketball stars wives have made tall baby clothes and toys.
Nope they haven’t. I’m gonna start a brand and start a movement. Or something great.

Hardcore bloggers PM me please.
:blueheart: Gucci
Sounds like an excellent niche to crawl into! Smart tracking. And every good luck to you! GO, GO, GO

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Hello fellow creatures. I have missed you. Big money MONDAYYYYY. amirite? Looking for that cash.
Daddy needs a new pair of...I don't know yet. Something for my computer I'm assuming.

Big bucks, big bucks, no Whammies!

Oooh. Not good.

Knight

Reaction score
edit: 5 mins

Title: Opinions about current American climate | Accept
Requester: Cinoo Lee [A2GUNUJHW5OCAD] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 4.33] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.90
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 18
Description: Brief survey to assess current attitudes (5-10min)
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Last edited:

Knight

Reaction score
2 minutes

Title: Political Candidate Preferences Survey(~ 5 minutes) • https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3X1FWIDHHRZIMD3MHDZF5NA70ENMMT/taskshttps://worker.mturk.com/projects/3X1FWIDHHRZIMD3MHDZF5NA70ENMMT/tasks/accept_random
Requester: Jack Edelson • https://worker.mturk.com/requestersA1B0U7O6B0Y3V4/projects
TV: [Hrly: $9.43] [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0] • https://turkerview.com/requesters/A1B0U7O6B0Y3V4
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0] • https://turkopticon.ucsd.edu/A1B0U7O6B0Y3V4
TO2: No Reviews • https://turkopticon.info/requesters/A1B0U7O6B0Y3V4
Reward: $0.50
Duration: 50 minutes
Available: 1
Description: A five-minute survey with questions about yourself, your political attitudes, and your preferences among specific political candidates.
Requirements: Exc: [76063-75474] DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Reactions: Jerami

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

jan

Reaction score
Jerami @Jerami Re: getting the message that I need to compete my mturk account
No, they haven't emailed back. I posted their second message saying they had to give it to a special team because of its 'complexity.' (Complexity?)
But I haven't heard a thing and it still happens. I will wait another day or so and email. It's been kind of a relief to hear that it has been happening to others (I thought it was just me). It makes me feel somewhat safer - like they are not about to cancel my account - and that it's more of a systemic problem.

Reactions: Pleco and Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hello fellow creatures. I have missed you. Big money MONDAYYYYY. amirite? Looking for that cash.
Daddy needs a new pair of...I don't know yet. Something for my computer I'm assuming.

Big bucks, big bucks, no Whammies!

Oooh. Not good.
I friggin' loved that show when I was a kid! That whammy was the best. It was the only reason to watch the show!

Jerami @Jerami Re: getting the message that I need to compete my mturk account
No, they haven't emailed back. I posted their second message saying they had to give it to a special team because of its 'complexity.' (Complexity?)
But I haven't heard a thing and it still happens. I will wait another day or so and email. It's been kind of a relief to hear that it has been happening to others (I thought it was just me). It makes me feel somewhat safer - like they are not about to cancel my account - and that it's more of a systemic problem.
Thanks! CC me if you get an update. I was glad to see other people dealing with it too. Someone, with the same IP address as me, tried to sign up on AMT and got denied, for some reason. But, Amazon tried to link our accounts because I had previously shared Prime with them. I was just worried that they thought I was trying to be 2 people.:p

Reactions: jan

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
jan @jan now that Olympics ended and the world is dumb and boring again, can you change my name to Pleco Classic®.

People didn't like the new formulation so I'm going back to the original.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
jan @jan now that Olympics ended and the world is dumb and boring again, can you change my name to Pleco Classic®.

Classic sounds more like a re branded you that people are trying to sell/buy. NES Classic, SNES classic. Take something old, rebrand it into something tiny and make stupid people buy them. It's crazy because with 30 dollars you can make a great machine that will play every old school game you can think of.

Reactions: jan and Pleco

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

M
How about Cherry Vanilla Pleco?
Or Maximus Decimus Hypostomus Plecostomus?

Status
Not open for further replies.