02/24 - Something New Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

barny

(╯>.<)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind meeting Brian. I've never actually seen him in concert.
My first real "arena" rock show when I was a teenager was a Marilyn Manson concert. Saw them on a Halloween back in the 90s. While I grew out of the band and don't really pay any attention to them any more, it was a life-changing experience seeing them. They put on a heckuva show, that's for sure...

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
I just wrote sooooo many lies about a pizza establishment that I have loathed for years...not sure that $3 was worth the amount of shame I feel.
I did that one about an hour ago. Way more writing than I expected, but I powered through. Don't have it in me to do anything else now, lol

....unless a good batch appears.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Any regrets?
meh. i thought it was okay i guess
i’d only seen one movie nominated

i don’t know whats happening to me though. i sat through the last two hours of the grammys and now all of the Oscars

oh aveline...
have you listened to the band Cleaners from Venus? (this has nothing to do with the Oscars)

Reactions: aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
meh. i thought it was okay i guess
i’d only seen one movie nominated

i don’t know whats happening to me though. i sat through the last two hours of the grammys and now all of the Oscars

oh aveline...
have you listened to the band Cleaners from Venus? (this has nothing to do with the Oscars)
I have not. Checking out a few things on youtube and it sounds like something I would enjoy. I'll have to listen to more.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I have not. Checking out a few things on youtube and it sounds like something I would enjoy. I'll have to listen to more.
they’re a band from the 80s. bradford cox of deerhunter had them on a weekly playlist he does every Sunday on Spotify. i’ve been listening to them a lot today. simple song structures in a lot of their tunes but they’re good.

can’t believe i didn’t know who they were before today. even if you don’t listen to Deerhunter much... his weekly playlist... so much obscure stuff on there that I have no idea about previously before listening. the power of music amen. it’s endless

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
they’re a band from the 80s. bradford cox of deerhunter had them on a weekly playlist he does every Sunday on Spotify. i’ve been listening to them a lot today. simple song structures in a lot of their tunes but they’re good.

can’t believe i didn’t know who they were before today. even if you don’t listen to Deerhunter much... his weekly playlist... so much obscure stuff on there that I have no idea about previously before listening. the power of music amen. it’s endless

Yeah, it's a nice sound. I was listening to something else of theirs on Youtube that sounded very post-punk/new wave-ish. Almost like more guitar-heavy Joe Jackson or something. I like it.

Reactions: Peachy

spchles1

Reaction score
Title: Perspecitve on Words Positive or Negative | PANDA
Requester: Eric Zackrison [A2TYOVFFJLLSSK] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $21.95] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO:
No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $0.75
Duration: 10 days
Available: 1
Description: We are looking to refine a survey instrument by checking our balance of terms used. We are asking that you offer your quick initial sense of where on a scale of very negative to very positive these words fall for you..
Requirements: Location EqualTo US
4 min

Reactions: Gator and aveline

spchles1

Reaction score
Title: Judge a scenario about product usage | PANDA
Requester: Brandon Reich [A3CKILEVKOSDL] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $8.91] [Pay: 2.98] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.51] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 4.40] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 45] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.40
Duration: 20 days
Available: 1
Description: Read a short short scenario about product usage and provide your opinions
Requirements: Took VBlame Study DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US

3-4 min

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Projected Earnings
$60.37
Tracked Time
2:54:40
Overall Wages
$17.04/hr
Batch Wages
$11.69/hr
Survey Wages
$18.80/hr

Not bad for a low-effort Sunday.
At least $15 of that has happened in the past hour or so, so good luck late-night crew!
:goodnight:

Status
Not open for further replies.