02/23 - Stark Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I'm usually always around at some point lol!
I need some money for a new phone. Just trying to decide if I wanna switch to iphone or keep android :(
Ether only reason I’m leaving iPhone is pixel

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

savvy

Reaction score
I might go to the doctor (again) this morning, I coughed from 4am-530am and had three almost-throwing-up coughing fits yesterday. Four the day before. I have a thing to go to tonight and am going to save taking my hydrocodone cough syrup to make it through.

DemiNin

Turk Bounty Hunter
Contributor
Reaction score
These Alexandria's might be worth it if I didn't keep drifting off into daydreams while doing them :sleepy:

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I might go to the doctor (again) this morning, I coughed from 4am-530am and had three almost-throwing-up coughing fits yesterday. Four the day before. I have a thing to go to tonight and am going to save taking my hydrocodone cough syrup to make it through.
You are really having a rough time :hug: hang in there <3

Reactions: jan

savvy

Reaction score
You are really having a rough time :hug: hang in there <3
Seriously, I am not generally like this, I am over it. I am so tired of coughing and being miserable. I know life isn't fair, but really.

Thanks <3

Reactions: jan and Sondi

spchles1

Reaction score
If you haven't done it yet

Title: Work Experience Survey | PANDA
Requester: Christian Tröster [A3DUTV8ON94ZGX] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $17.39] [Pay: 4.42] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.07] [Fast: 4.88] [Comm: 4.75] [Fair: 4.80] [Reviews: 69] [ToS: 1]
TO2: [Hrly: $10.00] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.50
Duration: 9 hours
Available: 1
Description: Part II-Answer many matrix questions
Requirements: Time Lag Ben Feb 2019 EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

barnyFF

Reaction score
Looks like I might fall a bit short of my goal this week if I don't get moving, but with how slow it is this morning I'm tempted to just shut 'er down for the day. Heck, it's Saturday...

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Looks like I might fall a bit short of my goal this week if I don't get moving, but with how slow it is this morning I'm tempted to just shut 'er down for the day. Heck, it's Saturday...
I've made way more than goal lately because of Noah being around.

barnyFF

Reaction score
I've made way more than goal lately because of Noah being around.
Nice! It's good to have a good day or more during the week to make up for the slow days, isn't it? Typically I stick to a daily goal, but I always have the weekly goal in mind so that I don't get discouraged by a bad day or two during the week. For me it's been a bit of a downer week compared to the past few.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Nice! It's good to have a good day or more during the week to make up for the slow days, isn't it? Typically I stick to a daily goal, but I always have the weekly goal in mind so that I don't get discouraged by a bad day or two during the week. For me it's been a bit of a downer week compared to the past few.
Yes! My daily goal is low. $10, but that's something I can USUALLY easily do if Noah and others aren't around.
Lately I've been making close to $20-$30 because of Noah. I know they won't last forever so trying to do as much as I canlol!

Reactions: GTR and barnyFF

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm thinking pixel.
I usually always go cheap and get to go phones but I can't even snapchat lately. It keeps lagging and closing and my phone needs restarted. Ugh
Didn't notice it till now, but I've got a pixel 2 XL. Seems pretty solid to me, just get a decent case for it. Though I would imagine I'm prone to breaking things a bit easier due to job nature. I've probably been through 6 tempered glasses in the past 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.