02/23 - Stark Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I can always tell the chat is gonna be horrible when the first thing said is just 'hi'
I had a guy earlier who typed in really broken English earlier, wasn't even sure what he was trying to say. So I typed "I think we have a language barrier" and I got a yes.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
They are fast to respond so that is good. Could be worse.
Edit: If you are an animal or something like 'stairs' and you're first to talk and you say 'hi' then I'll let that slide. Those characters are hard to start with.

Reactions: TabethaC

Chance

Reaction score
Title: Answer a 5-min consumer survey to get 0.5$!! | PANDA
Requester: Anna Travolta [A2U9F48ZGHPNEV] (Req TV): $12.40/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
This consumer survey will take you about 4-5 mins; please concentrate and do not take break during conducting the survey.
Time: 40 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 36
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

Katia2019

Reaction score
I was a prince talking to a knight, and because they were taking forever to respond, and only said things like "I agree," I accused them of not caring about their job and being distracted.

alk69

Reaction score
I'm going to a wedding today. Honestly, I'd rather get punched in the face.
It's not a good wedding without at least one fist fight. A decent brawl with the throwing of wine glasses and cake is best. Weddings are like a high school cafeteria. You can never tell what's gonna come down when ya step inside........wine again. I really do need to go shopping.

Chance

Reaction score
Title: Record and upload a list of words and sentences. (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Requester: TekIQ, Inc. [A3GE3N99LKVQ6O] (Req TV): $17.83/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
For American English speakers only -- We need recordings of some commonly used offensive words and sentences for the purpose of training a neural network.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 157
Reward: $0.85
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1Take Test;

Reactions: Neemo
Status
Not open for further replies.