02/22 - Wonderful Dik-diks on Wednesday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
vsauce did a segment on his youtube red series where it showed people were more likely to pop bubbles on bubble wrap when showed cute things versus boring things

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
I can't stop loling
fuck it, I did one just to say I did. 10 friggin' clicks for a penny, on potato fires... uh huh...

{we have now entered the ... too many fucking hours staring at Mturk and MturkCrowd, I've lost all sense of reason... }

Reactions: Deleted member 526

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So, I'm contemplating a job offer I received to work for a legal marijuana cultivator. It pays half as much as when I did it illegally but, you get discounts and bonuses.:weed:

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
So, I'm contemplating a job offer I received to work for a legal marijuana cultivator. It pays half as much as when I did it illegally but, you get discounts and bonuses.:weed:
In Oregon, we can grow 4 plants legally, as of NOW anyway (laws may change with current government).... Anyone can.

I stopped smoking a few months ago, mostly for mental focus, and 4 years as a medical marijuana patient for migraines and anxiety/blood pressure, under a doctor's supervision... I have different needs now. But, if a solid looking job came along in marijuana... I'd give it a good long thought...

Waiting on feds to clear things up. Several dispensaries in Oregon are on cash only, because FDIC regs won't allow federally illegal businesses credit lines, or accounts. Wish the law would catch up and give folks a better chance to legitimize. There are so many medical benefits to marijuana.

Reactions: Jerami and jklmnop

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
In Oregon, we can grow 4 plants legally, as of NOW anyway (laws may change with current government).... Anyone can.

I stopped smoking a few months ago, mostly for mental focus, and 4 years as a medical marijuana patient for migraines and anxiety/blood pressure, under a doctor's supervision... I have different needs now. But, if a solid looking job came along in marijuana... I'd give it a good long thought...

Waiting on feds to clear things up. Several dispensaries in Oregon are on cash only, because FDIC regs won't allow federally illegal businesses credit lines, or accounts. Wish the law would catch up and give folks a better chance to legitimize. There are so many medical benefits to marijuana.
I actually smoke FOR focus.:) Also for migraines. I don't have any anxiety issues.

In Maine, we can grow 6 legally for personal use. Before it went recreational this year, you could be a caregiver for up to 5 people plus yourself. For each person you could have 6 flowering plants, up to 12 non flowering, an unlimited amount of seedlings, 2.5 ounces of prepared marijuana and up to 8 pounds of non-prepared marijuana. It's actually a ton, lol.

Now it's legal recreationally so everyone is trying to spend all the money they made as caregivers, to build recreational pot businesses. They were having trouble figuring out what to do with all the money, though. My buddy has a storage unit with 2 palettes of cash inside.

I want to get in now, before the market is flooded, so that I can build a small empire with a niche product that I formulated but, don't presently have the capital for. I figure I can impress the owner. I can get them to sign an NDA and after a while they could fund the venture and we could both make bank.:)

Last edited:

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
I actually smoke FOR focus.:) Also for migraines. I don't have any anxiety issues.

In Maine, we can grow 6 legally for personal use. Before it went recreational this year, you could be a caregiver for up to 5 people plus yourself. For each person you could have 6 flowering plants, up to 12 non flowering, an unlimited amount of seedlings, 2.5 ounces of prepared marijuana and up to 8 pounds of non-prepared marijuana. It's actually a ton, lol.

Now it's legal recreationally so everyone is trying to spend all the money they made as caregivers, to build recreational pot businesses. They were having trouble figuring out what to do with all the money, though. My buddy has a storage unit with 2 palettes of cash inside.

I want to get in now, before the market is flooded, so that I can build a small empire with a niche product that I formulated but, don't presently have the capital for. I figure I can impress the owner. I can get them to sign an NDA and after a while they could fund the venture and we could both make bank.:)
I live in the wrong state.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
A very small batch of kasio...

....edit: and their broken

Last edited:
Reactions: Concise

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
...and my stickys aren't working...is it just me?

pookie

Contributor
Reaction score
Very true- We will be in this together ....My parish JUST passed the sale of alcohol on a Sunday ( it still has to be after 12pm thought)
I'm right there with y'all. Georgia here. We can't by booze before 12:30 on Sundays either.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
A very small batch of kasio...

....edit: and their broken
re: Kasisto broken HITs

I dropped an Mturk note. Yesterday's thread late last night (when I was posting about the same issue), another board member says it happens sometimes. I was getting "there is no data" type of error...

you are not alone :rolleyes:

Reactions: lsutiger25

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
re: Kasisto broken HITs

I dropped an Mturk note. Yesterday's thread late last night (when I was posting about the same issue), another board member says it happens sometimes. I was getting "there is no data" type of error...

you are not alone :rolleyes:
Thanks! Thats exactly what was happening, I'm glad its not just me....

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

NEW! Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dik-dik

Also join the discord if you want! We have a lot of people on it already but could use more.

If you have a theme that you want to see, title-wise, video-wise, etc. for the new thread I would like to hear suggestions! http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/daily-thread-ideas.1250/
Awww - they are so cute. I want one :D

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Work Vignette Study(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: ELIZABETH E MOULTON [AKMSO3TY3897N] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Read a short vignette and answer a few questions about it.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.45
Qualifications: Exc: [1119892-34427] has not been granted; Location is one of: US;
1 min

Reactions: Starslip
Status
Not open for further replies.