Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Fast Objects 1 | PANDA
Requester: Preston Lab [A154SV3ZJDV3AL] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: How similar are these weird objects?
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

dunno what this is about but my husband just turned on the walking dead so I have to go run upstairs and hide now :bag:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
no it was for people that are bi, mainly about molestation. I quit after the second time it asked me to describe things.
Ooohhh. That's the only survey that's ever made me feel like shit after. I realized about 4 surveys later, when I'm still clicking 'irritated' and all the other "negative" ones that I almost never use. I figured I was emotionally bulletproof. Not exactly, it seems.

Reactions: Princess Gina Marie

jan

Reaction score
Fine. Stay up as late as you want. Don't holler for me if you run out of Ensure in the middle of the night!
Also, you may be a bit old for pigtails. Just sayin'. You know what they say, though. "Older the berries.." or some nonsense about prunes.
Now, now. I don't think I qualify for a fruit metaphor (old fruit just sort of rots.................

I think the expression might be "The blacker the berry, the sweater the juice" ? :)

and, alas, I am off to bed, soon. :sleepykitty:but first.............:wine:

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
Ooohhh. That's the only survey that's ever made me feel like shit after. I realized about 4 surveys later, when I'm still clicking 'irritated' and all the other "negative" ones that I almost never use. I figured I was emotionally bulletproof. Not exactly, it seems.
There was one months ago that was really long, same kinda stuff, made me feel really bad, then rejected me :cliff: The requester was mean too, refused to reverse. I stay away from those surveys now :disapprove:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
There was one months ago that was really long, same kinda stuff, made me feel really bad, then rejected me :cliff: The requester was mean too, refused to reverse. I stay away from those surveys now :disapprove:
Yeah. That's the one I was thinking of. Blech.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I took one that said it would show "upsetting images", I thought the researchers were just being careful and that I'd mainly get sad images and such. Nope, full-on gore, dozens of images of that. I guess I can't say I wasn't warned.

Reactions: SpookyMyers

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: This survey looks at attitudes among fans of the New York Yankees. It will take 20 minutes to complete.
Requester: Research Studies [ A2CX0EDOUIDOVN ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.0 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.6 Promptness
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.1 Generosity
Number of Reviews: 11
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: This survey asks about views relating to Major League Baseball (MLB). This particular survey is only for fans of the New York Yankees.
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications:
Location is not PK; Location is not IN; Completed_previous is not one of: 1; Location is US

D

Deleted member 481

I was so bored, I went through all non-qualified hits & everything was ad tagger, castingwords, speechpad, or required masters. Never heard of ad tagger before.

Status
Not open for further replies.