Title: [20 Minute Test] [Mobile Android Only] Video Quality Test | PANDA
Requester: Ma Study [A1075SN9WRZR1R] (Req TV): $13.71/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.23] [Fair: 4.67] [Comm: 1.73] [Fast: 4.53]
Description:
-
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1685
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90;

If anyone has an android this looks like your lucky day.

I have an iphone so I cannot confirm

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: [20 Minute Test] [Mobile Android Only] Video Quality Test | PANDA
Requester: Ma Study [A1075SN9WRZR1R] (Req TV): $13.71/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.23] [Fair: 4.67] [Comm: 1.73] [Fast: 4.53]
Description:
-
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1685
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90;

If anyone has an android this looks like your lucky day.

I have an iphone so I cannot confirm
It wasn't lucky for me with an Android. I caught it 3 times, and 2 times it didn't work past the test phase, and the 3rd time I got through somewhere around 7 ratings, and then got a black page that just stalled. I think I wasted around 30 mins for a 20 minute hit with no pay, lol

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
If anybody has Prime Video and is hunting for something good to watch they have the Indian Doctor (BBC TV) which I have just finished watching for the second time.
what was that movie about apollo 18 that you were telling me about? i need to watch that on prime.

Reactions: HelloHello

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Reactions: baconfly

ekkirksey

Contributor
Reaction score
he actually posted something great tonight. he usually posts too highbrow of food for my picky eater self. :)
True, though I'm not sure if I can afford all that avocado in the left burger.

ekkirksey

Contributor
Reaction score
True, though I'm not sure if I can afford all that avocado in the left burger.
Maximum amount of effort I'm willing to put into a "left burger" meme atm. Good night all

Reactions: rsmath

Knight

Reaction score
So I had done some of those Jiaxin hits on their first batch and they all approved back then.
https://worker.mturk.com/requesters/AN73QJSG3P5D0/projects?ref=w_pl_prvw

Then I did like 200 more the day after that, and they'd been sitting unapproved for two weeks. Anyway, they had more sitting there, like four huge batches I think. I asked about them yesterday and one of you mentioned being scared. I figured eh, what the heck, I've got a big buffer, I can take it. So I did some more. Well those 200 that I did two weeks ago started approving about an hour ago and a little around half of them got rejected. Apparently they're "majority rules," and people thought what I'd done were incorrect. They'd recently had another batch up long after that initial paraphrase batch (yesterday or the day before) that was essentially "do these have the same meaning?" and I realized too late what they were.

If I'd known it'd be a majority rules thing, I'd never have done them :hurting: because you know how that goes on Mturk... Anyway, if you see "Paraphrase machine-generated messages" or something like that, avoid those. They're under different requester names. I'm getting a lot of approvals but that rejection risk is too high to make it worth it. It's weird because the very first batch of them I did as a test run got approved quickly and not a single rejection. I guess that's how they get you hooked. :meh:

They started approving and rejecting this most recent batch but stopped partway through. They either went to bed or are getting some angry messages.

• Grimacing
Reactions: Strappy
Status
Not open for further replies.