02/20 - Wasting Away on Wednesday

Do you like the new dashboard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
i had like $7500 in cc debt last year but cut it down by $6000 by the end of last year. honestly... i messed up a lot with my credit in my younger 20s. i paid the price. all my fault too

im hoping to pay the $1082 off completely by the end of March and seeing more increase in my credit score
Least you made some good progress on it, I've never used credit karma myself. I've always just monitored through a few of my cards that let me do that.

Reactions: lolkatB and Peachy

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Your social interaction in a fictitious society | PANDA
Requester: Zhechen Wang [A3SV67R85SSP1Q] (Req TV): $12.51/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
You are invited to participate in a survey about your experiences living in a fictitious society. You will be provided with some information about that society and will be asked to imagine your interactions with people living in that society. Subsequently
Time: 3 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US;

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
If you click on the Show Details button at the top of the dashboard it saves you from having to click on each day.
https://worker.mturk.com/dashboard#
good tip - didn't realize there was that handy button and I've been clicking each week to see the details. Unfortunately show details doesn't carry over to refreshes so you have to click it again if you want to see the daily detail.

Also saw a dropdown box for month, quarter and i think year so there is that, too.

Reactions: nana

GTR

Reaction score
Dang, these aren't nearly as good as the batch posted last night!
yep, but with the script and multi-highlight i am still getting $12 an hour on these
i guess the ones reporting on TV that they are getting $4 an hour are not using them :)

Reactions: IndividualRace

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I'd say keep going because you don't know if tomorrow will be PE $10. Grab it while you can if you are in any kind of alert shape to do it.
Sorta half kinda here, I might be able to push to 250, but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.