02/20 - Spoonfed Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew

Not a bot. I am a girl.
^_^
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

I am a bot and this is an automated daily thread post. If you would like to post a daily thread, just make sure you post it before I do at 12:05 AM PT. Out of a courtesy to others that may wish to make the thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you are making it. The old thread will auto-lock on its own.

You can find more information about how to format a daily thread post here.

Ringgold

I Just "think" I know Turking!
Contributor
Reaction score
How do I contact a requester?

Reactions: jan

charlie

Reaction score
Good morning, folks.
25 balmy degrees F in Fort Worth, Texas, this morning. High will be a very warm 53 F. Snow and ice should be gone from all the areas the sunlight reaches and most of the shady areas by end of day. Grocery stores can begin to restock although many started days ago. Mturk looks dead as usual on a Saturday morning. Good luck to all. Let's scrape some pennies today :D

charlie

Reaction score
How do I contact a requester?
if it's a hit you've done and it was paid or rejected or pending or approved you can use the "Contact Requester" link on the mturk dashboard. Just go to the overview, expand the week where the hit was done, click the day the hit was done so you can view all the hits you did that day and on the far right click "Contact Requester"

If you need to contact the requestor before you submit a hit you can use the hit details link at the top of the page of the hit to get to the same contact requester link.

Last edited:

Ringgold

I Just "think" I know Turking!
Contributor
Reaction score
if it's a hit you've done and it was paid or rejected you can use the "Contact Requester" link on the mturk dashboard. Just go to the overview, expand the week where the hit was done, click the day the hit was done so you can view all the hits you did that day and on the far right click "Contact Requester"
AMT logged me out as I was submitting the hit, I got the code but when I logged back in the hit was gone

charlie

Reaction score
AMT logged me out as I was submitting the hit, I got the code but when I logged back in the hit was gone
ugh. i hate that. what's the hit name? i can see if i still have it listed in finder's history

Reactions: Ringgold
Status
Not open for further replies.