02/20 - Meals to Masticate on Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I tried in life today, I swear I did. Nothing should be wrong, didn't do anything shitty, worked hard on turk and my house remodel... didn't eat all day. I decide to get something "good" for just me as I handle business online... pre-heat oven... put pizza in and set timer... Got caught up online...

PE: no pizza :(
I don't really know why I'm asking this, but did you know if you are boiling eggs, and then all of the water boils out but you keep the pan of eggs on the burner anyway, after a little while they will explode up in the air and all over your kitchen?

Reactions: Cmoney

Azazael

Reaction score
I have quite a bit of money sitting to be transferred into my payments account. Like a lot of money. I've been living very frugal the last month. Like VERY frugal. I guess I just feel like I have the mojo more when I know I have the comfort of withdrawing that money in the future. I know it's a little dangerous because something flukey could happen with my account and I could lose access to even transferring the money, but I don't know.

I have withdrawed very small chunks at a time ($15-45) the last few weeks, but I just feel like if I withdrawed a large portion of it or even all of it - my mojo would go down seeing "$0.00" again.

I guess I'm just a very delicately mental person. And I don't want to lose the flow I've been in

(excluding low earning days like today)
(took it easy)
i dont let a day pass without a transfer, who knows what might happen with mturk and their reasoning

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't really know why I'm asking this, but did you know if you are boiling eggs, and then all of the water boils out but you keep the pan of eggs on the burner anyway, after a little while they will explode up in the air and all over your kitchen?
Wat?

"Nah Fam..."

Actually yes...

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I have quite a bit of money sitting to be transferred into my payments account. Like a lot of money. I've been living very frugal the last month. Like VERY frugal. I guess I just feel like I have the mojo more when I know I have the comfort of withdrawing that money in the future. I know it's a little dangerous because something flukey could happen with my account and I could lose access to even transferring the money, but I don't know.

I have withdrawed very small chunks at a time ($15-45) the last few weeks, but I just feel like if I withdrawed a large portion of it or even all of it - my mojo would go down seeing "$0.00" again.

I guess I'm just a very delicately mental person. And I don't want to lose the flow I've been in

(excluding low earning days like today)
(took it easy)
I really do suggest withdrawing early and often. I see where you're going with it on motivation but if you can, think of it the other way and try to get that number over your goal each day or so depending on how often stuff approves. The last thing you want is for you to see a nice fat stack of cash sitting there and get complacent about not working. Just my 2c :p

Reactions: Peachy

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds like a messy party popper

Status
Not open for further replies.