02/20 - Meals to Masticate on Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSkyHippie

Graveyard Queen
Contributor
Reaction score
We actually had today off, but after missing over a month of school because of the flooding, they took most of our holidays away.... BUT we still have off all next week for Mardi Gras hahaha
laissez le bon temps rouler

Reactions: lsutiger25

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
T. Leela @T. Leela

Today shouldn't be to to bad. I'm subbing for PE (which is what I taught before I had like 10 kids) lol- and I'm the librarian on Friday,
So I can actually Turk from my iPad most of the day inn friday - but today, we will play dodgeball lol

Reactions: Concise and Jerami

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm in Pennsyltucky. One of my bucket list items is Mardi Gras in NOLA
Ah. We love it- we are about 45 minutes away from NOLA ( Baton Rouge) , now we stick to local family friendly parades.... most of our family doesn't live here though and my kids don't understand why everyone doesn't celebrate and get off from work and school for Mardi Gras haha

Reactions: BlueSkyHippie

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
It isn't actually, after reading it nine times.:) You skipped a couple of words. I confuse easily. I need a nap but, I'm not getting away from this pc until I've got $80. My meds are sitting at the pharmacy and it's really bugging me.:(
I get more meds every month.we need a share your drugs thread. Not literally share. Ok nvm. And oh also I'm typing on my phone so im sure that was the issue. :thumbup: (really hope that's the right finger) And I'm sorry i hope you get it soon!

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll take "Stream of Conciousness" for 500, Alex. :p

Somebody needs an N-A-P.:wink:

EDIT Also, it may be busy. Regular requesters should be around and it's a day off from class , A great day to post your study without other distractions.:)
And yeah, the last part, this does seems to happen, so hopefully...

Reactions: Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I get more meds every month.we need a share your drugs thread. Not literally share. Ok nvm. And oh also I'm typing on my phone so im sure that was the issue. :thumbup: (really hope that's the right finger) And I'm sorry i hope you get it soon!
I'm sure I'll get there by the time that the banks open on flippin' Tuesday. It's nothing good. Antidepressants and my ADD meds. Without the ADD meds, it does make it a bit hard to focus on turking, lol.:spaz::ahhh: But, thank you.:) I'm at $36 so, halfway there.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Northwest PA, about 30 miles from the Ohio border, about 15 miles south of Lake Erie. I just call it Pennsyltucky because it's redneck heaven up here.
hahaha one of my best friends in college was from South Park ( right by Pittsburg)

Reactions: BlueSkyHippie

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sure I'll get there by the time that the banks open on flippin' Tuesday. It's nothing good. Antidepressants and my ADD meds. Without the ADD meds, it does make it a bit hard to focus on turking, lol. But, thank you.:) I'm at $36 so, halfway there.
Haha me too, esp with ADD meds.big shocker huh? So there's my other excuse those have been out of my system forever. But sorry...I know trying to function without sucks.

Contributor
Reaction score

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
T. Leela @T. Leela

Today shouldn't be to to bad. I'm subbing for PE (which is what I taught before I had like 10 kids) lol- and I'm the librarian on Friday,
So I can actually Turk from my iPad most of the day inn friday - but today, we will play dodgeball lol
Oh that sounds fun. I hope you guys use the red balls like real men...uh...children. :D

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Study on decision making | PANDA
Requester: Raihani Lab [A25RTM8JJMU7PJ] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.49] [Fair: 4.60] [Comm: 4.55] [Fast: 4.64] [Reviews: 188] [ToS: 1]
Description:
Make decisions and earn $0.50 plus a bonus
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 75; Location is US;

Reactions: 262 and Jerami

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Perceiving workers | PANDA
Requester: Negotiation lab [A35IB7QE3ZGGHR] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.85] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.47] [Reviews: 16] [ToS: 0]
Auto Approval:
10 days
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh that sounds fun. I hope you guys use the red balls like real men...uh...children. :D
First time I had my nose broke was with a red ball. Those friggin things hurt. I was in school with a bunch of kids who had chest hair in elementary school. I can still hear the hum of that red menace as if it were yesterday. The worst was when you'd play that form of dodgeball where you are all against a wall and there are 2 kids throwing. If you're (un)lucky enough to be the last man standing, they team up. The first guy takes out your legs then the second guy hits you in mid air, just in case.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.