02/18 - Mycelial Monday

What is your average daily goal on mturk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 5 minute survey(~ 5 minutes)Accept
Requester: Academic Research [A211E581CH778X] Contact
TV: $24.55/hr TO: 4.51 TO2: n/a
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: survey
Qualifications: Exc: [4167252-129656] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96; Location In US
1:49

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: A Learning Activity [Follow-Up](≈ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.66] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.17] [Fast=4.70] [Comm=4.17] [Fair=4.79] [Reviews=532] [ToS=1]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 25:00
Available: 20
Description: In this (much shorter) follow up activity you will be asked more questions in the answer/reasoning format based on motion and energy.
Qualifications: Exc: [128581-129233] DoesNotExist ; Inc: [3945875-129233] Exists ; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.5.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
The original learning activity was around 1/26 - I had to check my tracker history because I didn't remember it. This one was *much* shorter and I assume only for those who completed the first one back then before my short term memory started.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Gator

GRR

Reaction score
I understand that the tail is quite tasty. I, for one, would rather not try eating anything with that much armor. And teeth.

I tended bar in a Key Largo roadside joint. The Chef made the best gator tail! It was sorta like a creamy chowder over rice. unreal!The tail came shrink wrapped and ready to prepare...no teeth!

Reactions: alk69

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
Mine are used to it, between me being loud in general and the speaking to them in German. I have volume related issues.
I can't yell without actually sounding angry which makes it hard for my dog to tell the difference. He would be fine after I explained what was going on. My roommates dog would lose his mind though. I lost my cool during a telephone call shortly after I'd moved in here . I thought the poor little guy had gotten out when I went to feed them later. He was that hard to find afterwards. He's a rescue pup so I understand why he probably reacted like that but I prefer not to speculate. I try not to spook the little guy. Now if I feel an angry phone conversation brewing I'll tell whoever it is to hold on, grab my keys, and take a drive around the neighborhood.

Last edited:

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
I can't yell without actually sounding angry which makes it hard for my dog to tell the difference. He would be fine after I explained what was going on. My roommates dog would lose his mind though. I lost my cool during a telephone call shortly after I'd moved in here . I thought the poor little guy had gotten out when I went to feed them later. He was that hard to find afterwards. He's a rescue pup so I understand why he probably reacted like that but I prefer not to speculate. I try not spook the little guy. Now if I feel an angry phone conversation brewing I'll tell whoever it is to hold on, grab my keys, and take a drive around the neighborhood.
I love that you take the dogs' feelings into consideration... That is so awesome! :D

corvid

Contributor
Reaction score
I can't yell without actually sounding angry which makes it hard for my dog to tell the difference. He would be fine after I explained what was going on. My roommates dog would lose his mind though. I lost my cool during a telephone call shortly after I'd moved in here . I thought the poor little guy had gotten out when I went to feed them later. He was that hard to find afterwards. He's a rescue pup so I understand why he probably reacted like that but I prefer not to speculate. I try not spook the little guy. Now if I feel an angry phone conversation brewing I'll tell whoever it is to hold on, grab my keys, and take a drive around the neighborhood.
After dealing with mturk day after day after day, this has given me a renewed faith in life and humanity. The dogs in your life are lucky!

Reactions: Nikoratos

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
I love that you take the dogs' feelings into consideration... That is so awesome! :D
:)

After dealing with mturk day after day after day, this has given me a renewed faith in life and humanity. The dogs in your life are lucky!
I appreciate that and I'm glad we could help. Chuckles (my dog) is best boy. I made the right choice when I picked him out. What my roomate's dog lacks in good dog etiquette he mitigates with the most ridiculously cute sad eyes and equally adorable prairie dog beg. He's good boy as well. He's cool with the cat too so being mindful that this is his space as well and being considerate isn't hard.

Last edited:

GTR

Reaction score
Vicky, Vicky, Vicky. You are not pleasing me anymore, my needs are great and you are not taking care of them as you once did. I am sorry but I will have to find another to take care of what I need.

Reactions: Peachy

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
Vicky, Vicky, Vicky. You are not pleasing me anymore, my needs are great and you are not taking care of them as you once did. I am sorry but I will have to find another to take care of what I need.
I like money, but yeah these are giving me a headache.

Reactions: JenniLeigh and GTR

GTR

Reaction score
I like money, but yeah these are giving me a headache.
pay cut, lag from HELL, annoying set up, annoying task to be honest, yeah these are bad, shame she has turned to shit. this was a decent qual for a bit

Reactions: MarkC

GTR

Reaction score
I guess with the pay cuts Vicky had to let go of a few hamsters to run the potato server

GTR

Reaction score
lmao still 1500 up from 2000 posted, if these were good they would have been hammered in 20 min

Status
Not open for further replies.