02/18 - Mycelial Monday

What is your average daily goal on mturk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
...for some reason I want really, really badly to think cats are smarter than dogs. I'll add this story to the list of stories I have to remind myself that's not necessarily true.

omg video pls?
I don't have one yet, he has this weird ability to figure out when I'm filming/taking a picture and will flop down and stop whatever he's doing.

So maybe he's a little smart, or an ass.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Hey everyone - Now that the server infrastructure has all been upgraded and I've documented everything, I'm officially handing over the server admin duties to Metallica @Metallica so let him know if you have any troubles with anything server related. I've given him access to the hosting provider account and CDN provider account as well as access to the DNS, not that you should need to worry about that.

From here on out, it's out of my hands.

It's been a pleasure, best of luck.

~Serverguy
Thank you for everything.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I can't do the Acme yelling HIT because I don't want to upset the dogs. :(
Mine are used to it, between me being loud in general and the speaking to them in German. I have volume related issues.

Reactions: Nikoratos

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hey everyone - Now that the server infrastructure has all been upgraded and I've documented everything, I'm officially handing over the server admin duties to Metallica @Metallica so let him know if you have any troubles with anything server related. I've given him access to the hosting provider account and CDN provider account as well as access to the DNS, not that you should need to worry about that.

From here on out, it's out of my hands.

It's been a pleasure, best of luck.

~Serverguy
Godspeed serverguy.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
not going to @ that many people but I'm amusing myself finding food usernames :cheezit:
makes me want to change my user name to "Taco". (no taco icon available). Burrito second favorite mexican food.

Blessed to be living somewhere where it's easy to make homemade mexican food or do dine-in/take-out at real restaurants and not have to rely on that bland Taco Bell for "mexican" food.

ps, wouldn't it be funny if there was a username "guacamole" so you could have before (mr avocadoman) and after (guacamole) user names?

Reactions: Sondi
Status
Not open for further replies.