02/17 - Maine Coon Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markb

Reaction score
Maybe some day the $1-$4 HITS will appear.
Title: Answer a qualification survey to get access to surveys with $1 - $3 payout per HIT. Average completion time: 15 seconds | PANDA
Requester: Markitekt OÜ [A33D98P16FM0PV] (Req TV): $20.38/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Hi, our regular HITs have payouts between $1 and $4 per hit. The usual length to complete a survey is anywhere between 2 to 15 minutes. This is a qualification survey to list people with access to the full survey. No webcam or microphone needed.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;
I didn't catch it though

Title: Rate writing styles of sentences and give feedback | Accept
Requester: Markitekt OÜ [A33D98P16FM0PV] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$24.68] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Rate sentences by classifying them on a scale of 1 to 5 and give feedback per block of text. Average historical completion time: 4.75 minutes
Qualifications: VacaQual EqualTo 1

Reactions: Skittles

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
how many maine coon mondays are we gonna have? lol
:aveline: says there is a 50/50 chance of that happening when mew makes the monday thread. i'll try to remember to make next monday's thread to snap the streak of maine coon overexposure.

Reactions: ekkirksey

PandaThief

Reaction score
screener for all you coons

Title: Screener for Decision Making in the Workplace Survey | PANDA
Requester: Tracy Sohoni [A16BA6PY63YI9E] (Req TV): $11.95/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
This is a screener for eligibility to take a survey on "Decision Making in the Workplace" which pays $2. To take this survey you should have lived 12 of your first 18 years in the US. You will only be reimbursed once for this screener.
Time: 10 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.02
Qualifications: Completed Previous Version DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: scrmcasey

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
President's Day is on the National Calendar today. While the postal service, banks and even the stock market have the day off, big props to UPS, FedEx, and turkers who will keep the nation moving today! I would think being president and cashing in on it after leaving office is a big enough trip but maybe someone thought we should make up a federal holiday as it is a long time span between MLK and Memorial day federal holidays.

Also on the calendar:

National Random Acts of Kindness Day

National Cabbage Day

I caught on video jan @jan performing a random act of kindness for a snow-bound turker:

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
President's Day is on the National Calendar today. While the postal service, banks and even the stock market have the day off, big props to UPS, FedEx, and turkers who will keep the nation moving today! I would think being president and cashing in on it after leaving office is a big enough trip but maybe someone thought we should make up a federal holiday as it is a long time span between MLK and Memorial day federal holidays.

Also on the calendar:

National Random Acts of Kindness Day

National Cabbage Day

I caught on video jan @jan performing a random act of kindness for a snow-bound turker:
I appreciate the Amazon delivery van for making sure I had cereal the kids will eat with next day delivery. Saved me from going to the grocery store and interacting with people.

baconfly

Reaction score

J.M.B

Reaction score

Good Morning Guys, I feel like I have been absent from Mturk for a while--really only like three days-- but it feels like three weeks for me. But I was setting up this appen Job I finally got, that feels like getting a golden easter egg after taking the test, passing, then hearing crickets for like four months. Then one day randomly checking your email and production starts next week then having to set up an account and read that and......... Anyway I'm happy to have some steady work for 4 to 5 hours a day and after I get out that out the way I can turk. Hopefully when I get back on, MTURK is not being stingy with the hits.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I appreciate the Amazon delivery van for making sure I had cereal the kids will eat with next day delivery. Saved me from going to the grocery store and interacting with people.
which reminds me... i would not be surprised if USPS and amazon made an agreement to deliver orders today, similar to their sunday delivery agreement.

I know you were talking in-house vans, but those aren't here so USPS makes the deliveries per special agreement for non-postal delivery days.

Reactions: scrmcasey

cassius

Reaction score
Morning all. Maine Coons are really big cats. But also suppose to be fairly sweet. Never had one myself though, so cannot personally attest to that.
They are very sweet. I had one once that was prone to bladder problems. He was quite smart. He hated going to vet and wouldn't give a sample no matter how they tried to get him to do so. They had to catheter him. And it was a problem. One day, I noticed he was having problems at home and I told him if he wanted to just go in the bathtub and pee. Then he wouldn't have to go to the vet and go through that process. He went in the tub. I called the vet and asked if that would work for a sample. They said yes as long as it was the right cat. it was. So I did that, he got his meds and didn't have to go through all that trouble. And the tub got cleaned well with clorox.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
which reminds me... i would not be surprised if USPS and amazon made an agreement to deliver orders today, similar to their sunday delivery agreement.

I know you were talking in-house vans, but those aren't here so USPS makes the deliveries per special agreement for non-postal delivery days.
I imagine they do also. Another package is scheduled for delivery today from Amazon through USPS.

Reactions: HelloHello

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Brand Logos Survey | Accept
Requester: Yina Li [A3HMDHCFHNT0KK] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.68] [Pay=Low] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 30:00
Description: You will be asked to evaluate two brand logos. We anticipate that the survey should take you between 5 and 15 minutes to complete.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Personality and social attitudes | Accept
Requester: Network [A18I6WKY23TEN9] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.59] [Pay=Low] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.71] [Fast=3.33] [Comm=2.33] [Fair=3.67] [Reviews=16] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Description: This survey concerns personality and social attitudes. Upon completion you will received a code that you need to submit for remuneration.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

KatieinPGH

*Wants Masters*
Reaction score
They are very sweet. I had one once that was prone to bladder problems. He was quite smart. He hated going to vet and wouldn't give a sample no matter how they tried to get him to do so. They had to catheter him. And it was a problem. One day, I noticed he was having problems at home and I told him if he wanted to just go in the bathtub and pee. Then he wouldn't have to go to the vet and go through that process. He went in the tub. I called the vet and asked if that would work for a sample. They said yes as long as it was the right cat. it was. So I did that, he got his meds and didn't have to go through all that trouble. And the tub got cleaned well with clorox.
Smart idea! I love Maine Coon, they really are amazingly smart. And can be very *very* protective of their human. My aunt and uncle had one and when my cousin was born, Shelby (the cat) wouldn't let anyone touch that baby that he didn't approve of. I was one of the Chosen Ones so I ended up being the babysitter most often, which I didn't mind at all. Added bonus that Maine Coon have ear and toe floof, which is just adorable. for those not familiar, they can be HUGE (not overweight, but looong) This isn't a picture of Shelby, but is what he looked like

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Respond to a speech by an athlete!(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: David Markowitz [A2ET37POFC9SES] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.09] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.25] [Fast=2.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=3.00] [Reviews=7] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 111
Description: Respond to a speech by an athlete!
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; Location In US

Reactions: XWarrior

sweetpea0678

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from R. Gordon for work related to 32CXT5U14GAF1FK1O8B7GZS7E23U8O.
The value of your bonus is: $19.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for participating in my study where you reported your daily activities. This is your daily bonus for each day you completed ($6.50 per day, up to three days)

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.