02/16 - Siamese Saturday

Would you rather eat a hot dog or listen to Metallica?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
It seems to be working okay for me. Have you double checked to make sure one of the search settings didn't get changed? Or maybe log out and back in?
I'll double check settings. I normally just change the sort setting between most recent and most HITs available. I have it on most recent and it's been an hour and a half since the last logged entry.

Logging out - AMT seems to log me off every 6 hours but it hasn't happened since the last HIT event so that's worth trying, too.

Thanks.

Reactions: aveline

Dragonfly

Reaction score
Question for you guys. When I add a job to panda crazy from HIT notifier or HIT forker it usually shows the amount that it is paying. However, when some (not many) are added they show 0.00 instead. Does this mean the HIT is no longer active?

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
great call on the logout/log back in. I did that first (forced the logout) and after logging back in, HF is chirping with regularity again!

Reactions: aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Question for you guys. When I add a job to panda crazy from HIT notifier or HIT forker it usually shows the amount that it is paying. However, when some (not many) are added they show 0.00 instead. Does this mean the HIT is no longer active?
No, the PC Helper script just depends on very specific formats to copy the pay into PC. Since HIT exports can tend to vary, especially lately, it doesn't always get copied over correctly. It doesn't mean there's anything wrong with the HIT though.

Reactions: Dragonfly

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: 5-minute evaluation of customer service jokes | PANDA
Requester: Marat Bakpayev [A3UYI0JTS3QHWR] (Contact)
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Reward: $0.30
Description:
Give us your opinion about the jokes
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: Merovign

IndividualRace

Reaction score
Excellent, because I didn't do :pileofpoop: today.
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Jiayi Bao for work related to ....
The value of your bonus is: $11.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
This is your week 2 payment for the image-counting job.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
what’s the AA on the noah’s chat hits? Gator @Gator? is it exactly 7 days?

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Dear Worker,

This is the summary of your work performance for this week. During this week, you took 1 vacation day(s) and correctly counted 80 image(s). You will receive $11 for your work this week through Amazon Mechanical Turk.

During this week, You did not fufill the daily check-in requirement. Your weekly output passed the minimum output threshold (80 correctly counted images). 1 out of 10 workers whose work output does not meet the weekly minimum threshold is dismissed from the job. Therefore, you are dismissed from the job and are no longer eligible for future payments.

If you have any questions, please email.

Best,
Jiayi Bao

I also got a $1 follow up for the study. Kinda sad, cause my hourly on them this week averaged out to ~$18/hour. But also kinda relieved I won't have to remember to count every day anymore.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
what’s the AA on the noah’s chat hits? Gator @Gator? is it exactly 7 days?
It seemed like last Tuesday or Wednesday, I forget which, he just sorta went through and approved all of them. Like I had ones ranging from a 1 day to 4 days at that point.

Reactions: Peachy

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
Lol, I really love cats too (all I had was cats growing up). But dogs are really cool and I've never had one and feel like I'm missing out on a human experience
You are missing out on a human experience. Dogs are the best. Cat's are cool too though. I've got one of each.

Reactions: pleeseno

Skylycat

Reaction score
laaaaaagggggy Noahs. I can see the message for a full minute before the system thinks its sent. getting a little :kill:

Reactions: Gator

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
laaaaaagggggy Noahs. I can see the message for a full minute before the system thinks its sent. getting a little :kill:
I quit even trying them for the night, had more that ended up getting disconnected from server issues and telling me expired mid way through the hit than I actually got to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.