02/15 - Woebegone Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew

Not a bot. I am a girl.
^_^
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

I am a bot and this is an automated daily thread post. If you would like to post a daily thread, just make sure you post it before I do at 12:05 AM PT. Out of a courtesy to others that may wish to make the thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you are making it. The old thread will auto-lock on its own.

You can find more information about how to format a daily thread post here.

Reactions: JanetW

Spicytacosaurus

Reaction score
do we not have the ability to delete posts on here or am i just having a hard time figuring out how?

also weird, im tried to post a hit on here and it posted in yesterdays thread instead of here despite that thread being closed

jan

Reaction score
do we not have the ability to delete posts on here or am i just having a hard time figuring out how?

also weird, im tried to post a hit on here and it posted in yesterdays thread instead of here despite that thread being closed
once a thread it closed, you can't edit (you can't totally delete a post, anyway). It posted to yesterday's because it was waiting for the first person to post to today (then everything will post to here :).

:coffeepc:

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Non Masters HIT
long 5 hour timer
UPDATE: 48 min, estimate was 40, some on T.V. offer ~25-30 min completion times
Title: Guess words in audio snippetsAccept
Requester: Audio Ratings [A365AJMAXLMGPF] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.38][Pay=Good][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Excellent][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.67][Fast=5.00][Comm=5.00][Fair=5.00][Reviews=5][ToS=0]
Reward: $8.00
Duration: 05:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Listen to short audio snippets and try to identify the five words. Estimated time is 40 minutes.
Qualifications: Bad Faith Actor DoesNotExist ; Location In AU, CA, GB, IE, NZ, US; Temporarily Blocked DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Audio Guesser GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80

Last edited:
Reactions: Blakkat

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Receive $0.75 reward to finish a less than 5-minute survey about your WORK BEHAVIORS.Accept
Requester: Michael [ACY2YTREWT93Q] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.93][Pay=Good][Approval=1-3 days][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00][Fast=4.00][Comm=5.00][Fair=5.00][Reviews=1][ToS=0]
Reward: $0.75
Duration: 24:00:00
Description: This study is about your daily work behaviors and self-evaluation of yourself and your job.
Qualifications: JC DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
8:40
Title: Test Your Memory for SentencesAccept
Requester: Liz Stine-Morrow [A1GYX8XQ5208CA] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$29.35][Pay=Generous][Approval=1-3 days][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: No reviews
Reward: $4.00
Duration: 00:40:00
Description: You will: a.) take a short vocabulary test, b.) read short sentences and decide whether they make sense, and c.) complete a recognition task for information from the sentences.
Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 1; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US

barny

(╯>.<)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
This took WAAAAAY longer than 2 minutes, and was a no-code. Avoid like the plague.
Title: Imagination Ability(~ 4 minutes)Accept
Requester: Ran123 [A10CQBFW6UZOZE] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.28][Pay=Low][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unacceptable][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00][Fast=0.00][Comm=1.00][Fair=0.00][Reviews=7][ToS=0]
Reward: $0.30
Duration: 02:00:00
Available: 45
Description: Thank you for your interest in this study!
The whole study includes several independent tasks. Please read the instructions carefully and answer all the questions.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; rhsnlk98 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96; Location In US; Exc: [-1663762674-405164] DoesNotExist

Last edited:

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
I know I've mentioned this before, but it looks like a lot a remesh stuff has moved over to voicepark. I average a couple a week over there, usually $25 for a hour. Pays In AGC a couple days later. I think there's other payment options. I'm doing another one tonight.

NemoRolls

Reaction score
I know I've mentioned this before, but it looks like a lot a remesh stuff has moved over to voicepark. I average a couple a week over there, usually $25 for a hour. Pays In AGC a couple days later. I think there's other payment options. I'm doing another one tonight.
how do you get alerted when there's new tasks?

Last edited:

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
how do you get alerted when there's new tasks?
I'm not aware of one, doesn't mean there's not one. I got onboarded and get an email from them when a new session is up. I take some screening questions, less than 3 mins, then I'm in or out. Sessions are usually a week or so out, so plenty of time to see if your available. Doesn't seem to be a penalty if you miss one b/c something came up

Reactions: NemoRolls

HelloHello

Reaction score
I joined back in January after you posted but I've not even had my Introduction message to the community be approved. I did all the introductory activies too. I don't see contact for problems.

• Wow
Reactions: NemoRolls

HelloHello

Reaction score
Having become thoroughly disenchanted with my internet service I signed up with T-Mobile for their Fixed Wireless Unlimited Home Internet and this is my first day using it. Has anybody else used it?

Reactions: rsmath
Status
Not open for further replies.