Not open for further replies.

Charlene22

Reaction score
Took about fifteen minutes altogether.
Title: Project Q-PILE| PANDA
Requester: Elizabeth Taylor [A2R55Y1WI1ZDTB]
(TO): [Pay: 0 ] [Fair: 0 ] [Comm: 0 ] [Fast: 0 ]
Description:
This survey will help us understand participants' experiences in healthcare.
Time: 05:00:00
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5
Qualifications:
Already completed experiment DoesNotExist ~!~/qualifications/3KPASCSMA42RQMAECAYVRU7GZ9BH8V/request; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: Blakkat

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Copy test - retirees with stocks or mutual fundsAccept
Requester: Wynter INC [ANDVDK73INIIA] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$19.69][Pay=Good][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unacceptable][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.75][Fast=5.00][Comm=0.00][Fair=5.00][Reviews=9][ToS=1]
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 04:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Rate paragraphs by classifying them on a scale of 1 to 5 and give feedback per block of text. Average historical completion time: 7-10 minutes
Qualifications: financialassetsowned EqualTo 1

LumosDC

Reaction score
Having become thoroughly disenchanted with my internet service I signed up with T-Mobile for their Fixed Wireless Unlimited Home Internet and this is my first day using it. Has anybody else used it?
I have a friend who uses it and has had issues with it being slow/choppy, especially during peak times. T-Mobile has had off and on outages for him over the last few days, especially Monday night into Tuesday morning.

A lot of people are saying they are still having issues from Monday night - https://downdetector.com/status/t-mobile/

Reactions: HelloHello

barny

(╯>.<)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
12 minutes + bonus.
Title: Social Media Study(~ 3 minutes)Accept
Requester: Keith Wilcox [A1SH2T57R6J30] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.44][Pay=Good][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00][Fast=5.00][Comm=0.00][Fair=5.00][Reviews=2][ToS=0]
Reward: $0.50
Duration: 00:20:00
Available: 2
Description: In this study, you will be asked your opinion of some social media posts.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 50000; rhsnlk98 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-190526872-405233] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Last edited:

HelloHello

Reaction score
I have a friend who uses it and has had issues with it being slow/choppy, especially during peak times. T-Mobile has had off and on outages for him over the last few days, especially Monday night into Tuesday morning.

A lot of people are saying they are still having issues from Monday night - https://downdetector.com/status/t-mobile/
I have watched some videos on Youtube and played around a bit with the positioning (am awaiting a VERY TALL plant stand to place it on). I have the Nokia Gateway and reportedly it has a lot sensitivity as to its EXACT positioning of the direction as well as the height of the antenna (internal on the back). At this moment I have download speeds of over 100+ and an upload of 8+ after messing with turning it this way and that but the speeds have been quite variable over the day so far. At its worse it has been better so far than my wired internet.

Reactions: LumosDC and rsmath

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
I have watched some videos on Youtube and played around a bit with the positioning (am awaiting a VERY TALL plant stand to place it on). I have the Nokia Gateway and reportedly it has a lot sensitivity as to its EXACT positioning of the direction as well as the height of the antenna (internal on the back). At this moment I have download speeds of over 100+ and an upload of 8+ after messing with turning it this way and that but the speeds have been quite variable over the day so far. At its worse it has been better so far than my wired internet.
that's unusual. Usually wired is faster. Have you looked into upgrading your router and/or getting extender?

Reactions: HelloHello

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Answer questions about sentences. | PANDA
Requester: tedlab [A3CV1MVF006J21] (Req TV): $22.13/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Judge grammaticality and meaningfulness of language strings
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 7
Reward: $8.00
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US;

17:48 min | $26.96/hr

Reactions: sweetpea0678
Status
Not open for further replies.