02/14 - Thursday

How many times did you check if the forum was back up yesterday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I guess I should go, too. I'm supposed to be up in about 4 hours. Its all turkleton @turkleton s fault that I'm still awake. I'll take another stab at that trophy later today.
Don't blame me. It's your fault for having responsibilities. Goodnight though.

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
I think there's an option in the MTS settings to disable the export. It might be unchecked.

Title: earn money by collecting web-links(~ 1 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: J.V. Universita Bocconi VAT: IT03628350153 [A2GP1CE192BP5Q] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $14.31] [Pay: 4.06] [Fast: 4.78] [Comm: 5.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.39] [Fast: 4.57] [Comm: 4.33] [Fair: 4.86] [Reviews: 35] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Reward: $0.10
Description:
the more links you provide, the more money you are paid
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Thank you for that! I thought I had it checked, but when I went to my settings, it showed the box had a dash in it. I have it checked now :)

Reactions: aveline

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like i'm going to fall short. I even had my The Go-Go's playlist going.
PE $70.36
Don't worry I'll complete the goal for you.

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
OK, PE $74.06
So weird that that's a disappointing number.

Reactions: cb456

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, that is weird. My best day so far has been $17 :shifty:
Good job, man
You'll get there in time, find what works for you and hit it hard.

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
You'll get there in time, find what works for you and hit it hard.
There are a couple hits that seem to reappear daily and I do a bunch of them to up the amount of hits I have under my belt. But they only pay maybe 3 or 5 cents make each hits. luckily, they don't take too much time or effort, so I can complete them quickly.
I have been requesting for more quals lately, so maybe a few of those requesters will bite.

Is there anything else you guys can suggest that I can do to improve my pay?

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
There are a couple hits that seem to reappear daily and I do a bunch of them to up the amount of hits I have under my belt. But they only pay maybe 3 or 5 cents make each hits. luckily, they don't take too much time or effort, so I can complete them quickly.
I have been requesting for more quals lately, so maybe a few of those requesters will bite.

Noahs pretty good if you have those available, I don't really do many batches as I am not super efficient at them with scripts and all that stuff. Assuming you are still under 5k hits, most people suggest trying to get numbers to get to that point.

Reactions: pleeseno

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
Noahs pretty good if you have those available, I don't really do many batches as I am not super efficient at them with scripts and all that stuff. Assuming you are still under 5k hits, most people suggest trying to get numbers to get to that point.
Yeah, definitely still under 5k hits. Such a ways to go...

Trust me, the batches are pretty draining. But yeah, I do them just to get my numbers up to hopefully be more accepted by higher paying ones later. I have some extensions that I've installed as a recommendation from someone who introduced me to MTurk and here, and I use them all frequently. Sometimes, I get lucky with a high paying hit from there. Sadly, Noah doesn't want people who live in CA, so I can't participate =/ I definitely would've sent my feet in if I could, lol

Thanks for your input though. I think I'm just gunna studying a little now and hit some hits tomorrow morning when it's a little more alive

Reactions: Jerami

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, definitely still under 5k hits. Such a ways to go...

Trust me, the batches are pretty draining. But yeah, I do them just to get my numbers up to hopefully be more accepted by higher paying ones later. I have some extensions that I've installed as a recommendation from someone who introduced me to MTurk and here, and I use them all frequently. Sometimes, I get lucky with a high paying hit from there. Sadly, Noah doesn't want people who live in CA, so I can't participate =/ I definitely would've sent my feet in if I could, lol

Thanks for your input though. I think I'm just gunna studying a little now and hit some hits tomorrow morning when it's a little more alive
For sure, I've done all the feet hits. I get a kick out of the reactions from some people when I give them a quick run through of things I've done on here. MLD has been fine for me with the simple hits of like hey is this a cat? for building numbers anyway.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

What's up, buttercup? See you made it and are even chatting. Couldn't get on the forum until literally now so, that's strange. But, either way, since I missed it WELCOME!!!! :party:

EDIT Also, Noah hates ME(maine not, "me", but also maybe me) too.

Last edited:

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
What's up, buttercup? See you made it and are even chatting. Couldn't get on the forum until literally now so, that's strange. But, either way, since I missed it WELCOME!!!! :party:
Did you pop on to grace us with more bathing suit pics?

Reactions: Jerami
Status
Not open for further replies.