• Hump Day

• K'Lee's Birthday. Probably other people too idk

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Maybe you misunderstood or was told that by a mod on another site? We've never had a rule about "not visible without an MTurk account".

https://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/what-is-survey-content.1791/
It was in a different context, as I had posted a screen shot of a preview page here, and it was actually an administrator here, not a mod, my apologies. I was basically told that even though the it's just the preview page, it isn't visible without having an mturk account. I'd have to look at the message again for specifics, as I think it was more targeted toward it being a screenshot of the preview page, etc. But the gist of what I got was that it's better not to share that info here. My misunderstanding :wink: Thanks for the clarification!

blackpupjean

Reaction score
I would love working in the clothing department there..well clothing department at any store.
I've been a cashier there for almost nine months now. The people don't bother me, it just hurts my twisted muscle bagging groceries. But that's only when I work an 8 hour shift, and I only do that one day a week.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
It was in a different context, as I had posted a screen shot of a preview page here, and it was actually an administrator here, not a mod, my apologies. I was basically told that even though the it's just the preview page, it isn't visible without having an mturk account. I'd have to look at the message again for specifics, as I think it was more targeted toward it being a screenshot of the preview page, etc. But the gist of what I got was that it's better not to share that info here. My misunderstanding :wink: Thanks for the clarification!
I'll check with the other admins, but just to clarify, the HIT preview page is fair game - screenshots, talking about what's on it, etc. Anything PAST that is generally not okay (see my previous link for details on that).

Status
Not open for further replies.