• Hump Day

• K'Lee's Birthday. Probably other people too idk

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
I was an ER nurse for several years so most gory stuff does not phase me. But I did catch one last week that should have come with multiple extreme cautions. It was like watching a faces of death movie.
Yeah, don't dismiss it if you find it coming back to haunt you in the coming weeks. A few years back I did a hit that was beyond horrible with gory imagery - scenes of raped and murdered women and children. I couldn't shake it and after a couple months I legit ended up in therapy for several months. Some of that shit is just too fucked up that it will destroy your belief in humanity.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, don't dismiss it if you find it coming back to haunt you in the coming weeks. A few years back I did a hit that was beyond horrible with gory imagery - scenes of raped and murdered women and children. I couldn't shake it and after a couple months I legit ended up in therapy for several months. Some of that shit is just too fucked up that it will destroy your belief in humanity.
I had one like that that kept popping up in my mind for a few weeks. Thankfully I was able to eventually put it out of my mind. I don't hesitate to throw 'em back now at the first thought that maybe I can't handle it.

JCGrey

Contributor
Reaction score
I had one like that that kept popping up in my mind for a few weeks. Thankfully I was able to eventually put it out of my mind. I don't hesitate to throw 'em back now at the first thought that maybe I can't handle it.
Yep, I am definitely going to throw any back that go anywhere close to that far again. It is not worth it at all.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
morning cuties! today is my last full day of work before i go to texas for 3 weeks!

and of course its a slow morning :(
that's awesome!
Morning all! What's making you happy today?
I get to sleep on my new bed tonight! It was a sealed foam mattress so I had to let it 'breathe' for 24 hours. I'm so excited!
you?

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The guy outside trimming the tree is really nice to look at.

Wish I'd known that before i opened the door in pajamas, half asleep with bedhead.
my 19 year old neighbors that intimidate me saw me in my granny nightgown this morning. I thought it was too early for anyone else to be up. I was wrong.

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
that's awesome!

I get to sleep on my new bed tonight! It was a sealed foam mattress so I had to let it 'breathe' for 24 hours. I'm so excited!
you?
This actual footage of me getting out of bed this morning.

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My doggie goes back for 8 week follow up xrays to check bone healing in her knee on Thursday so hopefully she can come off some of her activity restrictions.
Oh wow, eight weeks is a long time for a doggie to stay still! Hope everything's looking good for your girl <3

Status
Not open for further replies.