02/12 - Macaron Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: If you were to select a caption for this image, which one would you prefer? | Accept
Requester: ProductRnR [A2BAP2QO7MMQI9] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $4.67] [Pay: 1.83] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 2.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.68] [Fast: 2.93] [Comm: 2.20] [Fair: 3.33] [Reviews: 409] [ToS: 2]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.10
Duration: 20 minutes
Available: 737
Description: If you were to select a caption for this image, which one would you prefer?
Requirements: Spam score 17.1 LessThan 20; HIT abandonment rate (%) LessThan 20; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Global Quality Score GreaterThan 5; Quality score 17.1 GreaterThan 40; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.10
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: <Gucci>

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
I had mushrooms one time, by accident.
I was eating some type of chicken soup, and there was this strange texture in my mouth

I remember thinking, "it's probably mushroom, but don't look at the ingredients til later"

I went about my eating and relaxing business, and when I took out the recyleables in the morning, i checked, and yea, it was mushrooms
but it was too far afterwards for me to feel sick over it - I can't eat mushrooms on purpose, but I also can't say it tasted bad
ugh...yeh I can't stand to eat any type of mushroom...it's putting a wad of dirt in your mouth...gak..

Reactions: Jharkan

rsclone

Banned
Reaction score
rsclone @rsclone I wish you included "check your PMs :wink: and then when she looked, it was just you saying, "drug are bad"
it's a plant not a drug though...hell too much sugar is bad for you too....

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
say you have no minimum set and HF returns everything when it passes...is it possible it fills up on low paying HITs and cant return anything past what you have your page size set to?
I've set the page size to any option possible, and still it returns only 0.00 - 0.45 reward hits when I have no minimum set. Is it possible that that would happen every time all the time? How does someone like bxpretzel @bxpretzel ever see a HIT that pays more than 0.45 if they have no minimum?
I don’t set a minimum.. Don’t want to miss out on any good penny or small batches and even $0 qual HITs

Last edited:

rsclone

Banned
Reaction score
Title: If you were to select a caption for this image, which one would you prefer? | Accept
Requester: ProductRnR [A2BAP2QO7MMQI9] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $4.67] [Pay: 1.83] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 2.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.68] [Fast: 2.93] [Comm: 2.20] [Fair: 3.33] [Reviews: 409] [ToS: 2]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.10
Available: 737
Description: If you were to select a caption for this image, which one would you prefer?
Requirements: Spam score 17.1 LessThan 20; HIT abandonment rate (%) LessThan 20; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Global Quality Score GreaterThan 5; Quality score 17.1 GreaterThan 40; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.10
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
i would prefer that they restore my qual for this

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Is it possible that that would happen every time all the time? How does someone like bxpretzel @bxpretzel ever see a HIT that pays more than 0.45 if they have no minimum?
Do you have a good block list set up? Before I added all the requesters I didn't want to see to my block list I got noting but crap on HF. (Fortunately I had saved an older one so I was able to quickly build mine back up.)

edit: I also don't have a minimum requester rating, I don't mind taking a look at requesters with bad scores as they are sometimes out of date.

Last edited:

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
Title: English paraphrasing | Accept
Requester: Mobisocial Research Group [A4O41SE6LFDX6] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $10.87] [Pay: 3.40] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.71] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 8] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $5.00] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.60
Available: 585
Description: Paraphrase the given sentences which are auto-generated by a computer
Requirements: Masters Exists; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Do you have a good block list set up? Before I added all the requesters I didn't want to see to my block list I got noting but crap on HF. (Fortunately I had saved an older one so I was able to quickly build mine back up.)

edit: I also don't have a minimum requester rating, I don't mind taking a look at requesters with bad scores as they are sometimes out of date.
I had that thought when I believe (again) bxpretzel @bxpretzel posted their HF block list a week or two ago, and I copied theirs to try and see if that would help, but it didn't.

tricker @tricker I also tried just default settings, and removing settings (no requester rating, high rating, etc.)

Last edited:
Reactions: tricker
Status
Not open for further replies.