02/12 - Macaron Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My husband is cooking bacon and it smells amazing. Weird because I haven't eaten meat in about 12 years.
I know, for me too, like when I'm out walking the dog in the morning. Stay strong :) I've always wondered if it's like some kind of evololutionary memory or something...why the smell is still so enticing even though I don't eat it anymore.

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: 20-Minute Research Study: Earn $1 Reward Plus Up To $6 Bonus | Accept
Requester: Thomas Graeber [A27PSE8WNRWIAZ] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 40 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Play decision-making game in 20-minute research study. Earn $1 reward and bonus of of up to $6.
Requirements: Masters DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.10
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: nopoopwarez

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I know, for me too, like when I'm out walking the dog in the morning. Stay strong :) I've always wondered if it's like some kind of evololutionary memory or something...why the smell is still so enticing even though I don't eat it anymore.
I can't even imagine eating meat at this point. I think the mental block would be too strong and I wouldn't even be able to put it in my mouth.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 20-Minute Research Study: Earn $1 Reward Plus Up To $6 Bonus | Accept
Requester: Thomas Graeber [A27PSE8WNRWIAZ] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 40 minutes
Description: Play decision-making game in 20-minute research study. Earn $1 reward and bonus of of up to $6.
Requirements: Masters DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Masters DoesNotExist
hahah

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: CB Class: Angelique | Accept
Requester: Morgan K Ward [A1U61M7OX3RZ11] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $12.84] [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.11] [Fast: 4.64] [Comm: 3.91] [Fair: 4.71] [Reviews: 51] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $15.00] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 10 minutes
Description: Read the scenario about product and respond to questions that follow
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Persephone78

Drive By Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
You are sooooooo correct. I could show you pictures. If it wasn't so 2005, I would totally do a blog of all the scary shit I've seen in vacated rentals.

One time I had to sort through piles and piles of stinky stuff knowing they had left a bunny behind, and I kept fearing a terrified rabbit jumping out at me. But I wanted to rescue it.

Another time, a ginormous snake was left behind. One of the constricty types. We called a pet shop that specialized in such creatures and they happily came and rescued it. City animal control took one look at it and noped right out of helping us.
I have a wonderful house bunn, and this makes me both sad, and giggle. If the Bunn were to jump out at you, it would more likely be in excitement.
Unless it was that Bunn from the Holy Grail, then I can't help you. I'm saving my Holy Hand Grenade for something Extra.

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I can't even imagine eating meat at this point. I think the mental block would be too strong and I wouldn't even be able to put it in my mouth.
Oh, yeah. Exactly. The mental factor. I just can't make the idea fit right anymore.

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
(inserts evil laugh here, you'll understand why later)

Status
Not open for further replies.