02/12 - Macaron Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
I've never had shrooms. I used to know someone who did them all the time and was always trying to get me to try them. Now I kind of wish I had at least once. I read how science is finding very low doses of mind-altering drugs can actually be beneficial to people and mental health.

Reactions: rsclone

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I've never had shrooms. I used to know someone who did them all the time and was always trying to get me to try them. Now I kind of wish I had at least once. I read how science is finding very low doses of mind-altering drugs can actually be beneficial to people and mental health.
yea, that's what I read. very low doses have been found to be extremely beneficial.
people report going months at a time without any negative moods or something

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Night crew hours are the best hours

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Saturday. I did a survey for $6 and it screwed up. The requester said they'll set up a compensation hit for me. Well, they did. Got the email at 8:40 tonight and just saw it.
Says there are no more hits available when I click it.

I don't know if $6 is worth all this trouble.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't care what you haters say, I like these hits -

Title: Decide whether a sentence describes a pair of image. (1 T&F question) | AcceptA
Requester: Cornell LIC [AHM8H0VQDWMXA] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $14.72] [Pay: 2.33] [Fast: null] [Comm: 5.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.82] [Fast: 3.25] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 12] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $17.78] [Pen: 3.50 days] [Res: 100% of 1] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.03
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 106
Description: The HIT only consist of one True and False question. Search for "Cornell LIC" to take the qual HIT(qualifies you for 3 tasks).
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Similar Image Sentence Validation GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
Yeah, I messaged them asking them if I could do more than one. When they responded saying yes, I no longer felt like doing them. I actually did not feel like doing them in the first place, they just seem so dull.
I agree, it was only the good pay that goaded me in. I'm usually okay with writing hits if they pay well enough but these are just so dull (and complicated for being short phrases) and it's so late and I had a good day already. My heart weeps a little thinking what I could make on them if I steeled myself and did them until they're gone but I think I might be comatose after that.

Reactions: Leon Powalski

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Saturday. I did a survey for $6 and it screwed up. The requester said they'll set up a compensation hit for me. Well, they did. Got the email at 8:40 last night and just saw it.
Says there are no more hits available when I click it.

I don't know if $6 is worth all this trouble.
just keep it on panda/hitcatcher
if it's for you, you'll eventually catch it
just believe in yourself
I believe in you; you should too

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't care what you haters say, I like these hits -

Title: Decide whether a sentence describes a pair of image. (1 T&F question) | AcceptA
Requester: Cornell LIC [AHM8H0VQDWMXA] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $14.72] [Pay: 2.33] [Fast: null] [Comm: 5.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.82] [Fast: 3.25] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 12] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $17.78] [Pen: 3.50 days] [Res: 100% of 1] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.03
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 106
Description: The HIT only consist of one True and False question. Search for "Cornell LIC" to take the qual HIT(qualifies you for 3 tasks).
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Similar Image Sentence Validation GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
what happened to not doing penny hits?

Reactions: <Gucci>

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm too tired to believe in myself.

My son just turned on the living room light too. He's in for the long haul now.

Reactions: <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.