Status
Not open for further replies.

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
:soccerball::soccerball::soccerball::soccerball::soccerball:

Now - Arsenal v. Hull City (NBCSN)
1000 EST - Manchester United V. Watford (NBCSN)
1000 EST - Middlesbrough v. Everton (CNBC)
1230 EST - Liverpool v. Tottenham (NBC)

lo3fg

Reaction score
Reactions: scootypuff_sr

scootypuff_sr

Reaction score
Reaction score
Good morning! My handsome baby boy decided that 4am looked like a good time to get up. I finally got him back to bed just in time to take my shower at 630 but by the time I got out of the shower fifteen minutes later he was awake again! Darn kid never sleeps I swear. What happened to babies sleeping all night? Eight months old and he gets up at least five times a night. This leaves a very tired momma :sleep:

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning! My handsome baby boy decided that 4am looked like a good time to get up. I finally got him back to bed just in time to take my shower at 630 but by the time I got out of the shower fifteen minutes later he was awake again! Darn kid never sleeps I swear. What happened to babies sleeping all night? Eight months old and he gets up at least five times a night. This leaves a very tired momma :sleep:
So sorry to hear that.None of mine did either and I was so jealous of everybody else that said there babies slept through the night at such young ages. Get sleep when you can even if it is just small naps during the day. They soon grow up and then you stay up all night wondering where they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.