02/11 - Sheryl Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about romantic relationships | PANDA
Requester: Kim Borovik [A5XCLRASRZKKW] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: 30 Minute Online Study on Attitudes in Romantic Relationships. This involve answering questions about love, sex, and relationships.
Time: 35 Min
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Location In AU,US;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98;Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000

Estimates 30 minutes, has a 35 minute timer. :shifty:
Time: 9:13
Hourly: 32.49

HOTD for me unless I can catch that supergroups one

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Feb 10, 2018.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 2,303
Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 2,280
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- Bonus reward earned: $12.37

- HIT reward earned: $199.83

- Total Amount earned this week: $212.20

My weekly min goal is only $100 so I'm stoked, put in a lot more effort this week.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Feb 10, 2018.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 2,303
Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 2,280
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- Bonus reward earned: $12.37

- HIT reward earned: $199.83

- Total Amount earned this week: $212.20

My weekly min goal is only $100 so I'm stoked, put in a lot more effort this week.
That's awesome, great job!

Reactions: Michele and MarkC

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Just read a chapter in my book and i'm back here. Still haven't hit $15 yet.

Anyone read the Sword of Truth series? It's my first time and i am enjoying it so far.
I enjoyed the first couple books quite a bit. I think around book 4, though, everyone starts getting really...preachy. Like there's a lot of lengthy speeches about how their way of doing things is right. Characters seem to suddenly become mouthpieces for the author. I honestly don't remember if I finished the series, though I was at the last book I think

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I enjoyed the first couple books quite a bit. I think around book 4, though, everyone starts getting really...preachy. Like there's a lot of lengthy speeches about how their way of doing things is right. Characters seem to suddenly become mouthpieces for the author. I honestly don't remember if I finished the series, though I was at the last book I think
Yeah, I am on Book 5. I haven't felt it was too preachy yet. It was hard for me to get into because the first few books felt juvenile. Then it started to get a bit gritty and gruesome and I was good to go.

Reactions: Starslip

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yeah, I am on Book 5. I haven't felt it was too preachy yet. It was hard for me to get into because the first few books felt juvenile. Then it started to get a bit gritty and gruesome and I was good to go.
Maybe it's later. I just remember Richard and Nicci each suddenly going on several page monologues about the virtues of their ideology and it became a bit eye rolling. Still, I hope you enjoy it til the end!

I'm not sure I've ever read Malazan, but I should probably try it. I loved ASOIAF and Wheel of Time, though both dragged a bit in the later books (until the last few Wheel of Time that were written by Brandon Sanderson, I enjoyed those more than the couple before that)

Right now I'm reading American Gods, I hope to finish before I get Jaded @Jaded's book

Last edited:

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I like ASOIAF more though. Wheel of Time was good too.

My all time favorite series is Malazan, Book of the Fallen. I've read it 3 times. All 10 books..3 times.
you read Rothfuss? Brent Weeks?

Reactions: Jaded and Starslip

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Jury Study - Work on a real case(~ 55 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: John Campbell [A2QGI2L47S8HB0] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $13.91] [Pay: 4.31] [Fast: 3.33] [Comm: 2.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.80] [Fast: 2.75] [Comm: 2.33] [Fair: 3.18] [Reviews: 32] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $9.76] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 50% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Duration:
2 hours
Reward: $7.50
Available: 15
Description: This is a study of a real case. To participate you MUST agree to keep it confidential. This study includes about 25 minutes of reading. You will answer some questions about yourself and render a verdict.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [73900078-73950] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US

This is NSFL. I was eating while doing this which was a big mistake :depressed:

Status
Not open for further replies.