• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Mornin' Folks :coffee3:

I was awake already for some reason so i figured i'd check on jobs. Sometimes i get lucky on the days i'm up early but i don't see much yet.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Good morning, all.

Didn't expect this to actually pan out from Stanford GSB, but what do ya know?

Thank you for participating in "A Study about Attitudes and Opinions" on TurkPrime! Hope you enjoy this Amazon Gift Card!
$7.00
Amazon Gift Card

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
I thought last Sunday was the last one. I wasn't really on yesterday and missed any discussion about it. We went to the early church service and had a family birthday party - drove through the snow storm into Chicago and it took forevah.

Note: Starting February 24th 2019, MTurk is deprecating its "Weekly Worker Activity Report" due to feedback that the report was unhelpful to the majority of Workers. Please note that all of the information the "Weekly Worker Activity Report" contained is available on your Worker dashboard, which you can review here: https://worker.mturk.com/dashboard.

If you feel this report is helpful to you then please contact us mturk-worker-support@amazon.com with your feedback.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Feb 09, 2019.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 218

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 226
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- Bonus reward earned: $5.27
- HIT reward earned: $49.11
- Total Amount earned this week: $54.38

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Morning. Gator @Gator I wana do more but NONE have approved. I might do them today, but I have to do some surveys and stuff because I'm sending nothing to my account with only doing slow approval Noah Turks :(

And it's raining again everyone. I got an umbrella today.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Hmm, that's what I thought would happen.

Parents, Children, and Stress (~ 30 minutes) for $3 (Req is AmyC Barrett)
Rejected - "The code you submitted is not a valid 6-digit code that would have been provided to you after completing the survey. Due to this error, your responses to the survey cannot be retrieved for validation and compensation cannot be administered."

It was a very short survey for $3 and then I either missed the code or there was no code - I felt like it was iffy from the beginning so I did not have much expectation for it.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
mboone73 @mboone73
Persona: pig
(pretend to be this, talk a bit about yourself)
People love me as their main course. Sometimes I am cooked as a whole. I am delicious when barbequed.

My character. Thought of you.

MrBroskie

Reaction score
Good morning everyone!

I officially start back work today, and get to spend the next two weeks classes, dealing with enough paperwork to make a rainforest cry.

Best of luck, guys! And remember, if you end up making bank today, it's because I wasn't here.

jan

Reaction score
Title: College Choice | Accept
Requester: kerviler [A1G418G3BL38I3] Contact
Reward: 0.80
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 117
Description: You will be asked a series of questions about your choices for college. It should take no more than 10 minutes to complete (we allow the HIT to take longer so it does not expire for you).
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Morning. Gator @Gator I wana do more but NONE have approved. I might do them today, but I have to do some surveys and stuff because I'm sending nothing to my account with only doing slow approval Noah Turks :(

And it's raining again everyone. I got an umbrella today.
I feel the same way. I did a couple this morning but I think I'm done until the ones from the 6th approve.

Stay dry! :rain:

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyCatLady
Status
Not open for further replies.