• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
i get that they need to repeat questions sometimes. I don't get why it needs to be excessively repetitive to the point of being abusive.
Does your life have meaning? Do you find you have a purposeful life? Do you think your life is meaningful? Do you find it easy to think of life as meaningful? Do you think your life has a meaningful purpose? Have you found the purpose of your life?

:deadhorse:

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Does your life have meaning? Do you find you have a purposeful life? Do you think your life is meaningful? Do you find it easy to think of life as meaningful? Do you think your life has a meaningful purpose? Have you found the purpose of your life?

:deadhorse:
yeah those are along the lines , I can even tolerate the 5th and 6th time. I just can't handle sometimes whey the decide to do Nth to Nth, in every combo for something that probably has not scientific value. and on and on. its really a $$ complaint. they know they aren't paying right.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Why do you want to work here? What is your strength? What is your weakness? Tell us about a time when? Geez people
I like money, test-taking, I'm easily distracted, and one time I dove off the side of a boat into a school of about 200 sharks.

Reactions: Liz and HelloHello

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Potato.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
That electric scooter one is weird b/c it says if you've ever ridden one, and then sounds much more like it wants people who regularly ride them.
its impossible to imagine what riding a scooter must be like. fakers need not apply.

Reactions: Despairagus

HelloHello

Reaction score
Oh boy - BIG winds together with either lots of rain or lots of snow predicted to start tomorrow evening and continue through at least Thursday . . . I always worry about electrical outages when the winds get crazy and it can be miserably noisy . . .

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
There is so much a man can tell you
so much he can say
You remain my power, my pleasure,
my pain. Baby, to me, you're like a growing addiction that I can't deny
Won't you tell me, is that healthy, baby?

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
That electric scooter one is weird b/c it says if you've ever ridden one, and then sounds much more like it wants people who regularly ride them.
It is more of a hit for people who use the E-scooters services in major cities. Like, Lime or lyft.

Reactions: Despairagus

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Oh boy - BIG winds together with either lots of rain or lots of snow predicted to start tomorrow evening and continue through at least Thursday . . . I always worry about electrical outages when the winds get crazy and it can be miserably noisy . . .
Where are you at again? (I feel like I know this already for some reason too, lol)
Sounds like an awfully familiar forecast.

Reactions: HelloHello
Status
Not open for further replies.