02/09 - Trailblazing Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
Title: Listen to a short piece of political media and answer some questions! | PANDA
Requester: CarletonCollegeSurveys [A3T1XNZVTBKF1Z] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.50 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 8
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: We are interested in how people experience political media. You will listen to a short piece of political media and then answer some related and unrelated quesitons.
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 34
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications: SecondSurveyQualifier has been granted, CompletedPoliticalMediaStudy has not been granted

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
5/5 fairness, they paid but gave me a block
They reversed all those blocks they were trying to create a qual and dealing with a scammer who had used a bot to rip them off quite a deal of money from what I had heard.

Reactions: aveline

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
If they were the $1.60 hits I would be all over them I use to pull $450 off those in a week xD

Drood

Reaction score
Went to submit a qual test but it had said that it was expired when I submitted. Cannot retake it either. Did my answers go through or am I just boned?

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
I DESPISE the fact that this is funny and that as an honest person I was forced to like it.

And to think, I was gonna make you my next collectors item, now that my various southern accents have garnered me the admins. (And apparently my wife garnered me a threesome with Jaded... I don't know how that happened, she just told me earlier today that she had "accidentally" volunteered us for it. But hey, far be it from me to complain. I'll bring the peanut butter, Lepi can bring the crackers, and Jaded @Jaded can provide the marshmallow fluff and together we shall make beautiful fluffernutters) Anyway, now I'm dropping you down behind Bode "Emo Barry" Miller @Bode Miller, who I assume is Alton Brown.

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
Title: C@C - Categorize these products from Amazon.com(Simple Multiple choice, 3/3, Qualified workers) | PANDA
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc - browse classification [A1ZD2GJV95O4BV] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.10 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.68 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.77 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.93 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 63
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Given the image/title/product description/attributes of a product, choose the best e-commerce category for that product.

These HITs are reserved for workers who have worked on our HITs and maintain good record, and will be available constantly. If you don't have enough qualification score, please check out our qualification HITs (with title "Qulification tests for "Categorize these products from Amazon.com"", and will be released every Tuesday) to build your own record.
Time: 10 minutes
Hits Available: 561
Reward: $0.06
Qualifications: ClassificationAccuracy is not less than 85, BlockBadAutoClassificationWorkers is not less than 79

Namari

Reaction score
Is it me or is the format for Princeton's new?

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Went to submit a qual test but it had said that it was expired when I submitted. Cannot retake it either. Did my answers go through or am I just boned?
No, they don't go through unless you submit before the timer is up. :\

Reactions: Drood

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
One of these days, I'll learn how to create a thread

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
However, today is probably not one of those days. Goodnight, Crowd! I wish you the best <3

Status
Not open for further replies.