Not open for further replies.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: VisualQA | PANDA
Requester: Leonid Sigal [AE26W4VOQWFGI] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.29] [Fair: 3.42] [Comm: 2.91] [Fast: 3.76] [Reviews: 32] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Generate a dialogue about an image.
Time: 5 minutes
HITs Available: 398
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.5.0
This is not an error. The system works as intended but has reached the maximum number of concurrent workers.

:disapprove:

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Ok so- I have a question and I'm going to ask it now so I don't get yelled at and told to use search ( which I've done) I transfer the money out of Mturk to Amazon Payments daily...but how often do you transfer from AP to your bank?
I transfer one day a week from AP to bank. I choose Thursday at 5:30 a.m. and it gets to my bank by afternoon same day or sometimes early Friday. Been doing that since I started and it's worked out good for me.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ok so- I have a question and I'm going to ask it now so I don't get yelled at and told to use search ( which I've done) I transfer the money out of Mturk to Amazon Payments daily...but how often do you transfer from AP to your bank?
I do every day but it depends on what you want to do.. its just a preference.
I transfer one day a week from AP to bank. I choose Thursday at 5:30 a.m. and it gets to my bank by afternoon same day or sometimes early Friday. Been doing that since I started and it's worked out good for me.
I agree ... it's a preference thing. I know some people are rather nervous and recommend getting your money out asap (should something happen to your turk account), but once a week transfers suit me just fine.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Snow daaay! :coffee:
uggghhhh
my day off from work for a dentist appt made it easier than calling out of work..
but now I'm missing a dentist appt too

Reactions: Sondi
Status
Not open for further replies.