02/09 COMFORTABLY NUMB SATURDAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Typing up my paper and working on Noah's.

What a Saturday. I'm ready for summer and saturday's being boat day.

Reactions: jan and 4ourfuture

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Learn categories ~ 35 minutes | PANDA
Requester: cognition education [A3FLZE1R9A7F] (Req TV): $15.79/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 4.78] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 4.82]
Description:
Learn to distinguish between categories of lines
Time: 24 hour(s)
HITs Available: 50
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

Title: Learn categories ~ 30 minutes | PANDA
Requester: cognition education [A3FLZE1R9A7F] (Req TV): $15.79/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 4.78] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 4.82]
Description:
Learn to distinguish between categories of lines
Time: 24 hour(s)
HITs Available: 50
Reward: $4.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

Mornin' Folks :coffee3:

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
USAR 05-07. I joined as a 91W. Got injured pretty badly during BCT, stuck it through and finished on time though. I ended up in a weird "can't go anywhere/do anything" situation because of a medical profile, came back home and drilled with my reserve unit until they decided to discharge me due to a permanent profile and they were getting ready to deploy.
Oh THAT's right!!!!!!!!!!! I remember you telling me that. Shame on me for forgetting.

Reactions: FrenchToast

greg

Hey that tickles
Reaction score
I know MOS haha. My dad was in the Navy, still DOD on aircraft carriers, boyfriend is EW/CTT (depends shore/boat duty) in Navy, ex was Nuke in Navy, other Ex was Comm in Marine Corps step dad special forces army, mom was a weather forecaster for the Marine Corps because there weren't a ton of options.

Her younger sister wanted to join so she took her to the recruiter...the recruiter took my mom away instead. She met my brother's dad in SC, he was a corpsman in the navy.

Yeah I have some knowledge

edit: i am not a tag chaser, it's was actually a requirement for a long time that I wouldn't date anyone active duty. but here i am. because of where I live it eliminates a looooot of people
I remember this was some sort of slur when i was a kid in the 1970's, but now it just sounds ridiculous.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You inspired me to download a pedometer app on my phone and join a gym.
I hated trying to track my steps with my phone. only because when I was driving I was somehow walking 100000 of steps lol

Reactions: rsv777 and greg

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Typing up my paper and working on Noah's.

What a Saturday. I'm ready for summer and saturday's being boat day.
I don't know why I don't know what I'm doing with in these Noahs. If I'm prompted to speak first I don't say the right thing. Then I just sit there like ..what? :wacky:

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I don't know why I don't know what I'm doing with in these Noahs. If I'm prompted to speak first I don't say the right thing. Then I just sit there like ..what? :wacky:
Lol! Just follow the information on the side. Mentioned whatever location you are in to start the conversation and hope your partner gets it really going.

Reactions: 4ourfuture

greg

Hey that tickles
Reaction score
I hated trying to track my steps with my phone. only because when I was driving I was somehow walking 100000 of steps lol
Hahaha you need new shocks, that's what your phone is telling you!

My "mom van" is going back on the road next week. It's a 2013 Town & Country, which is kind of like riding a warm slab of butter. I will watch for ghost steps though :)

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
PE: $11.20

One paper (I have two to write, but I have them wrote. Just gotta type) almost typed up.
Feel like it's not my best paper, but it happens.

Reactions: cb456 and savvy

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hahaha you need new shocks, that's what your phone is telling you!

My "mom van" is going back on the road next week. It's a 2013 Town & Country, which is kind of like riding a warm slab of butter. I will watch for ghost steps though :)
My parents had a huge big blue van. I loved it. It was so comfy. I wouldn't care about having a van now lol
Husband says no. He got me a maxima instead.

Edit: I grew up with this kind of van.

Last edited:
Reactions: greg and savvy

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I know MOS haha. My dad was in the Navy, still DOD on aircraft carriers, boyfriend is EW/CTT (depends shore/boat duty) in Navy, ex was Nuke in Navy, other Ex was Comm in Marine Corps step dad special forces army, mom was a weather forecaster for the Marine Corps because there weren't a ton of options.

Her younger sister wanted to join so she took her to the recruiter...the recruiter took my mom away instead. She met my brother's dad in SC, he was a corpsman in the navy.

Yeah I have some knowledge

edit: i am not a tag chaser, it's was actually a requirement for a long time that I wouldn't date anyone active duty. but here i am. because of where I live it eliminates a looooot of people
That is a GREAT story!!! (Special Forces is the military specialty I admire most.)

Reactions: savvy

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Quick
___
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Esmie Papadimitriou for work related to 3D06DR5225H2YW8CK0WM1V9QNC0AMA.
The value of your bonus is: $1.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
No comment provided by Requester.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
That is a GREAT story!!! (Special Forces is the military specialty I admire most.)
my step dad is a little crazy and it shows. But it gave him interesting stories. I also work with a retired NCIS, psuedo-military guy, he's got the best stories to be honest.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
No wonder you are so skinny.
i am not..haha it's a amazing that I am quite chubby with this activity level. I've always been heavy atheltic

greg

Hey that tickles
Reaction score
My parents had a huge big blue van. I loved it. It was so comfy. I wouldn't care about having a van now lol
Husband says no. He got me a maxima instead.

Edit: I grew up with this kind of van.

Nice! I also own one of these bad boys (not currently on the road). The Shaggin' Wagon and I have been all over the US, Maine to Key West multiple times, and out to the Rockies.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
CrazyCatLady @CrazyCatLady How often do you get this message? "One of your partners disconnected in the middle of the HIT. We won't penalize you for their disconnect, so please use the button below to mark the HIT as complete." This is the second one in a row for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.