02/09 COMFORTABLY NUMB SATURDAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
I was doing a qualification one and was not finding 2 people but it was just a mess trying to zoom to see anything =(
Yeahhh, I was stuck on it for a lil minute too. Until I got really close and saw people were waiting at the crosswalk waaaayyy back there. And each time I failed, they were like, Hey, you're missing X amount and we're counting X amount.

So I go back and just keep adding more little blob people until I hit the number.

Then I got accepted and the images after that were really easy. Like I said, some of them didn't even have anyone in them!

I'm sorry man ):

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
Man, every time I'm on my MTurk Suite and I try to share a HIT with you guys, it just doesn't wanna export/copy to my clipboard. I'm following the way that its posted on here to share using the MTS and I have the extensions needed...

so lame.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Man, every time I'm on my MTurk Suite and I try to share a HIT with you guys, it just doesn't wanna export/copy to my clipboard. I'm following the way that its posted on here to share using the MTS and I have the extensions needed...

so lame.
Same. Used to work but doesn't anymore. Just tried and nothing

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
Nicolaus Jannasch http://ns4t.net/JnvUb • American Businesses Need Your Help: Please Share 1 Idea To Create A Better Product http://ns4t.net/6L80Q • 0.03 • Accept: http://ns4t.net/5YOIU • 3JT4BYK2X3WQX0Y447XKQK0T7EU2W8

This was and easy 3 cents but it was also sorta hard, actually, because they ask for you to only use 3-5 words to help them improve their product....

I basically said "Add air pockets underneath corners"

If you need the HITs like me tho, just try it lol

vandaria

Reaction score
Yeahhh, I was stuck on it for a lil minute too. Until I got really close and saw people were waiting at the crosswalk waaaayyy back there. And each time I failed, they were like, Hey, you're missing X amount and we're counting X amount.

So I go back and just keep adding more little blob people until I hit the number.

Then I got accepted and the images after that were really easy. Like I said, some of them didn't even have anyone in them!

I'm sorry man ):
No worries at all! And ya I saw 2 people where you are saying and it was like nope. I think I had found 3 total in the whole image, but then couldnt zoom too see if I was missing more and then it kept getting rid of my dots too lol If I can try again I will. Seriously though thank you for the links! Was worth trying!

Reactions: pleeseno

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
Same. Used to work but doesn't anymore. Just tried and nothing
The only way I can do it is if I click Short and then MTurk Crowd. Then, after like 3 seconds, my computer will say, Hey, you put this in you clipboard

Hope that helps you too

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
No worries at all! And ya I saw 2 people where you are saying and it was like nope. I think I had found 3 total in the whole image, but then couldnt zoom too see if I was missing more and then it kept getting rid of my dots too lol If I can try again I will. Seriously though thank you for the links! Was worth trying!
Of course! I think I figured out how to share more hits better so I'll be posting as many as I can, even if they don't make a lot. I did a bunch of hers b/c they were like automatically approved and I need to gain the hits. After doing them tho I made like $1 or so? Not too bad since I don't qualify for the nice, fancy, let-me-actually-pay-you-for-your-time hits yet... -.-"

Reactions: vandaria

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: pleeseno

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
This is the one I was trying to post but still can't get it to work.
I have Chrome. What I do is click the little arrow and when the black pop-up comes up saying Share HIT, I click the first button "Short" and then I click "MTurk Crowd". Then a pop-up from Chrome will say "Are you sure?" with a text input and I don't type anything, I just click Ok.

Give you computer like 3-5 seconds and it'll say HIT Export Successful! Its in your clipboard

Then when you come here you just to ctrl+v and boom, you spit out the ugly, short-hand version of what others are posting here

Maybe this'll work for you too idkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :bag:

Reactions: Gator

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score

so lame.
I believe there is a fix for MTS coming.

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: short survey!(~ 1 minutes) • https://worker.mturk.com/projects/348F9UQ1NKXV1Q2JQKQPRTNQC2M2I0/taskshttps://worker.mturk.com/projects/348F9UQ1NKXV1Q2JQKQPRTNQC2M2I0/tasks/accept_random
Requester: Tami Kim • https://worker.mturk.com/requestersAQUYHHBM40X8O/projects
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 30:00
Available: 12
Description: short survey!
Qualifications: Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 50000; Exc: [4117291-128118] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Edit - This took 45 seconds.

Last edited:

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
I have Chrome. What I do is click the little arrow and when the black pop-up comes up saying Share HIT, I click the first button "Short" and then I click "MTurk Crowd". Then a pop-up from Chrome will say "Are you sure?" with a text input and I don't type anything, I just click Ok.

Give you computer like 3-5 seconds and it'll say HIT Export Successful! Its in your clipboard

Then when you come here you just to ctrl+v and boom, you spit out the ugly, short-hand version of what others are posting here

Maybe this'll work for you too idkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :bag:
So that worked on my computer. Didn't even have to hit short first.

Now just need a fix for doing it on firefox on my phone since that's where I do 90% of my turking from.

Appreciate the help.

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
Ummmmmmm WhAAAaaaAAtttTTtt??!

Requester: Tony
HIT Title: Peer Relations in the Workplace
Pay: $0.17
Sorry, but your MTurk ID was not found in our study database.

:salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt:

Reactions: vandaria and Gator

Hogendaz

Reaction score
Anyone see the Robert Hall iPhone X, XS or XR mturk? It pays $30 but requires you to email them to get the link and unique code to download the app.

vandaria

Reaction score
Ok break time. I am flushed and angry right now. Grabbed a survey sounded interesting, not bad pay, requester had good reviews tho this HIT didn't have any. I noted the timer was 45 min but given the payment it should have been about 20-25 min so easy enough. WRONG! I It kept giving different topics and then wanted you to think about your answer and wouldnt let you continue for a full minute before you got to write about it. Then answer a couple of question and another topic. Wait a minute. Write, answer and on and on and on. At the 43 min mark I was like ok this has to be the last one. Click the arrow and here is another thing to think about..... I had to return it. So much for their take your time when writing these, there are no time limits. I peeeeeeeeved. I want to use many other choice words, but I am being polite lol

Reactions: cb456
Status
Not open for further replies.