02/08 - The Good Place Friday!

Do you enjoy eating Rice Krispies as a breakfast cereal?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Aw! Did you miss the qual yesterday for Rowan? I was so excited I was on lol
I did the qual yesterday but didn't get it I guess, which is okay b/c from what I heard about him sending pages and pages of notes, it doesn't seem like the kind of thing I'm into doing.

Also everyone named Noah hates me and my state and I hate them right back.

edit: Yeah I got a 7 which is 1 too low. Womp womp.

Last edited:

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I did the qual yesterday but didn't get it I guess, which is okay b/c from what I heard about him sending pages and pages of notes, it doesn't seem like the kind of thing I'm into doing.

Yeah, that auto email that told me everything I did wrong has made me a little leery on them.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Yeah, I got an 8..so barely. He does give pages of notes which is annoying but kind of awesome for him to be so into what work he gets.
I hope he doesn't reject. i won't be sad if i lose the qual, but i'll take advantage while i have it.

Edit: Also feel like it's very subjective. Things he thought were likely I was like no uh.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yeah, I got an 8..so barely. He does give pages of notes which is annoying but kind of awesome for him to be so into what work he gets.
I hope he doesn't reject. i won't be sad if i lose the qual, but i'll take advantage while i have it.

Edit: Also feel like it's very subjective. Things he thought were likely I was like no uh.
Oh for sure, word is bond I'd be doing them and complaining about it if I got the qual LOL

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi good morning! Does Rowan reject or do you just lose your qual if he doesn't agree with your answers?
I believe someone yesterday mentioned he sends walls of notes about your work often, and if you tend to ask too many ambiguous questions he will revoke the qual and soft block. I don't know if this only happened to that person or more people. At the same time someone else said he is extremely helpful and responsive. All I know is I was jazzed to get the qual, now I'm too scared to touch them. haha

Dragonfly

Reaction score
Title: The FIFO Tool - Part 2(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: CQ Select [APJWZCZQUBY79] (Req TV): $11.35/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 1.00] [Fair: 1.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 1.00]
Description:
We'd like to get to know you - NO RIGHT OR WRONG ANSWERS
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 89
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Inc: [126011-127927] Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In AUUS; Exc: [128516-127927] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90;

Reactions: themildone

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
word is bond
I don't think I've said that phrase since I was 13 years old. I'm going to bring the slang of my youth back...word is bond.

edit: my husband informs me that I say this phrase all the time but I guess I didn't realize it. Whatever. I'm still bringing it back.

Last edited:

GemStone

Contributor
Reaction score
I believe someone yesterday mentioned he sends walls of notes about your work often, and if you tend to ask too many ambiguous questions he will revoke the qual and soft block. I don't know if this only happened to that person or more people. At the same time someone else said he is extremely helpful and responsive. All I know is I was jazzed to get the qual, now I'm too scared to touch them. haha
I got the qual this morning and I've done 5. Trying to decide if I should do more or wait and see.... decisions.... decisions.....:thinking:

Reactions: 4ourfuture

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I got the qual this morning and I've done 5. Trying to decide if I should do more or wait and see.... decisions.... decisions.....:thinking:
I like your avatar:):):)

Reactions: GemStone

spchles1

Reaction score
Title: $2.00 to complete survey about the news!(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Sue Ellen McCann [ADM1DJURA8AAT] (Contact)
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 25
Description: In this study, you will be asked to complete a survey. Some questions will be about you, your views, and your interests. Some questions will be about your thoughts. Even though the surveys are anonymous, we ask that you answer as honestly as possible because we really want to learn more about how people think, and that requires our participants to provide honest answers. Participants who miss the attention check question will be booted out of the survey.
Requirements: TP Panel: 415101250 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Reactions: ChristopherASA
Status
Not open for further replies.