02/08 - The Good Place Friday!

Do you enjoy eating Rice Krispies as a breakfast cereal?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Got to end of survey, highlighted the code and hit copy. Went to HIT page and pasted it in, and while I normally am vigilant in making sure it was correct, I hit the submit button only to realize I just gave them my mturk id instead as I had to copy it at the start of their survey. I quickly sent a message with both my id and the actual code, so now get to hope they do not reject me and understand. However, at least if it is a rejection it was my own damn fault. Now I am :banghead::(
Generally in that kind of case, I find people to be understanding so far. In fact I only have one rejection, and it was a BS rejection, and I'm going to get in touch with their IRB next week. Other people were affected so I'll share what I find out here when I do.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I did what they call reverse stripping. People paid me to put my clothes back on.

You buy that?

Just a lot of mini ( some masters) batches and some higher paying studies.

My husband tells me that all the time LOL.
And awesome. That's a great day for you!

Reactions: humbleturker

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Got to end of survey, highlighted the code and hit copy. Went to HIT page and pasted it in, and while I normally am vigilant in making sure it was correct, I hit the submit button only to realize I just gave them my mturk id instead as I had to copy it at the start of their survey. I quickly sent a message with both my id and the actual code, so now get to hope they do not reject me and understand. However, at least if it is a rejection it was my own damn fault. Now I am :banghead::(
I do this more often than I'd like to admit, and in all these years, I've never gotten a rejection for it (probably just jinxed myself for next time).

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I think you can still do the qual test , it was floating around a bit ago.

You can do the test without signing up.

And I skipped the Rowan qual test because of mixed reviews but now I've lost Ben Peterson and am feeling desperate so wish I had done that one! lol
Haven't read ahead so don't know if this has been asked or not, but; how do you know you've "lost" Ben?

Reactions: IridescentOwl
Reaction score
very nice! I am working to get to $10 lol Seriously though love that people are able to consistently get $100 or near it.
I don't love it, tbh. The guy could have closed quals or scripts that we don't have access to -- or who knows, really. What matters is the hourly rate that me and you get(which is terrible)

I don't think we're doing something wrong, either. I think it's mostly a case of there being very limited amount of work posted these days

Reactions: Peachy and vandaria

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
okay so I know where to get cheap glasses online but is there a place like that for contacts. Cause I'm scared to google and then end up with diseases for eyes.

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
Haven't read ahead so don't know if this has been asked or not, but; how do you know you've "lost" Ben?
All my panda's for his hits went purple this afternoon. I had lost the ability to do his hits like 3 years ago when I first started and I emailed him and he gave it back to me but told me I wasn't fallin' in line with groupthink enough and to be more careful next time! lol So I knew it was a possibility to happen again but I was trying really hard to be a conformist this time! lol :D

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey about your personal mission, values, and purpose | PANDA
Requester: Susanne Blazek [A1VDHX1UMXYV6C] (Req TV): $20.47/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
This survey seeks to understand how your personal mission, values, and purpose interact and inform each other. You'll be asked to write down your personal mission statement, rate it, and rank your values. Some open-ended answers required.
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: Trucker

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Solve analytical problems and answer questions | PANDA
Requester: Sophia Pink [AW2NWV5UCRA00] (Req TV): $11.86/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Solve analytical problems and answer questions about your point of view.
Time: 3 hour(s)
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: Peachy

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
okay so I know where to get cheap glasses online but is there a place like that for contacts. Cause I'm scared to google and then end up with diseases for eyes.
daysoft.com They get shipped from the UK. I've been ordering from them for years. They are the most comfortable lenses I've ever worn. My eyes used to always get so dried out and irritated with other brands. They are definitely worth trying. They only offer disposables though.

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Survey about your personal mission, values, and purpose | PANDA
Requester: Susanne Blazek [A1VDHX1UMXYV6C] (Req TV): $20.47/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
This survey seeks to understand how your personal mission, values, and purpose interact and inform each other. You'll be asked to write down your personal mission statement, rate it, and rank your values. Some open-ended answers required.
Time: 2 hour(s)
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US;
8:59 min | $10.02/hr

Status
Not open for further replies.