02/08 - The Good Place Friday!

Do you enjoy eating Rice Krispies as a breakfast cereal?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cassius

Reaction score
And one more thing regarding that cough syrup. While getting sleep sounds like a good thing. Opiates are respiratory downers. In other words, they ain't getting rid of that congestion, only letting it sit there and if you are in the older crowd that could lead to congestive heart failure. Okay, I'm done.

Reactions: jan and Despairagus

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
And one more thing regarding that cough syrup. While getting sleep sounds like a good thing. Opiates are respiratory downers. In other words, they ain't getting rid of that congestion, only letting it sit there and if you are in the older crowd that could lead to congestive heart failure. Okay, I'm done.
When i got my cough syrup I didn't want the one with codeine. Other one helped great! I don't want anything to put me to sleep lol

Reactions: jan and cassius

cassius

Reaction score
When i got my cough syrup I didn't want the one with codeine. Other one helped great! I don't want anything to put me to sleep lol
I remember nights waking up and gasping for breath. I thank god that I found a pain doc who tapered me off instead of throwing me somewhere for cold turkey. For me it was kind of easy to get off that way and though sometimes I think about it when the pain gets so bad I can't walk, I remember the withdrawals and they are not worth going back. Of course tylenol will probably kill me with liver failure but hey, they don't care about that. As long as it's not opiates.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This new Nick cartoon is weird.

It's a cat with a unicorn horn and wings.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Mornin' Folks :coffee3:

Woke up earlier than normal and thought "lets check if there is any jobs, if not i'll go back to sleep". I ended up fighting with that $1.50 alexandria until i just returned it and made myself do $2 worth of Rowans to make up for it hah. I'm glad to have the Rowan's qual, its decent filler work but its so dang mind warping to me with all the constantly wrong sounding sentences i can't do it as a "batch by itself", i have to do a few and then work on something that makes more sense for awhile.

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Morning coturkers. :coffeeman:

My kids actually have school today, but they are on a 2 hour delay.

Also, we managed to get a flight for my boyfriend last night, his best friend travels a ton for work and used his miles - all in all the flight cost us $11 :celebrate2:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
PSA

Apex Legends is free on Origin right now, it's a multi player thing "Like Titanfall 2 meets Fortnight meets PUBG but is better than the sum of its parts" says my husband.

Reactions: themildone

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Quick Survey Friday, February 8, 2019 #2 • https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3R35RPFD7JTKK20AF8V4WSS9WKIP14/taskshttps://worker.mturk.com/projects/3R35RPFD7JTKK20AF8V4WSS9WKIP14/tasks/accept_random
Requester: Nate Hodges • https://worker.mturk.com/requestersA1AQHR31NR4J6N/projects
Reward: 0.12
Duration: 22:00
Available: 1
Description: Please take a look at a few questions and provide us with your thoughts.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US

Time: 00:40
Hourly: $10.68

Morning coturkers. :coffeeman:

My kids actually have school today, but they are on a 2 hour delay.

Also, we managed to get a flight for my boyfriend last night, his best friend travels a ton for work and used his miles - all in all the flight cost us $11 :celebrate2:
That is really good news!! :celebrate2:

Status
Not open for further replies.