02/07 - Tiring Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spicytacosaurus

Reaction score
hey i got a message about something called DAC7 after i submitted a hit this morning. it said something about having to do a tax interview, idk, the message disappeared when i refreshed the page. I clicked one of the links and it talked about it being an EU thing so Im pretty sure it doesnt apply to me being in the usa. never seen this message before but does anyone else know anything about this?

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
hey i got a message about something called DAC7 after i submitted a hit this morning. it said something about having to do a tax interview, idk, the message disappeared when i refreshed the page. I clicked one of the links and it talked about it being an EU thing so Im pretty sure it doesnt apply to me being in the usa. never seen this message before but does anyone else know anything about this?
If you're not in the eu you don't have to worry about it, just file your taxes like you normally would.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Betty Crocker has a new Reese's Puffs pancake/waffle mix AND Reese's Coffee Cake mix

Reactions: Blakkat

HelloHello

Reaction score
7 more police department employee's are under investigation in Tyre Nichols' death - by the time this is over there may be nobody left in the department at all

LumosDC

Reaction score
Prolific

Your bonus payment

A researcher has sent you a bonus payment for your response to their study.

Bonus earned:
£1.95

Study:
''Group Investment''-game; Only starting 4:00PM GMT(now) until 4:10PM (with bonus!)

Kmd2jn

Reaction score
Prolific

Your bonus payment

A researcher has sent you a bonus payment for your response to their study.

Bonus earned:
£1.95

Study:
''Group Investment''-game; Only starting 4:00PM GMT(now) until 4:10PM (with bonus!)
I killed it. My bonus was 3.85 BPS. I maxed out at the 6 pound mark by the end.

HelloHello

Reaction score
User Testing Buddies - I can't sign in for the iPhone App because it won't accept my password and when I go to change my password the link doesn't work - PC version is working just fine

LumosDC

Reaction score
User Testing Buddies - I can't sign in for the iPhone App because it won't accept my password and when I go to change my password the link doesn't work - PC version is working just fine
I know they pushed an update today on iOS devices and both my iPhone and iPad are still working after updating. Maybe updating (if you haven't) or it maybe some bug on certain models of iPhone (if you have updated)?

CBS News

IRS tells millions of Americans to hold off on tax filing
Story by Aimee Picchi • 1h ago

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/tax...A17dCRi?cvid=d6417e3266964fb198feb8209160b22a
DC didn't even start accepting state tax returns until Feb. 1st which was one week later than usual. Not surprised that there are issues with states who had one-off or one-time expanded/increased tax refunds bc of COVID and now are running issues with resetting back to usual.

Can't file my taxes yet bc I'm waiting on my W-2 from working as an election worker. Called the agency that deals with DC government employee (even very temp ones like myself) taxes today to make sure there was no weird issues with it getting to me and didn't even need to finish my sentence before they knew what I was talking about. Apparently, a lot of other poll workers have called as well and they are still working on it. Know that they didn't take out taxes before sending us the check as they told us that in training, so I'm just curious how much more I'll owe. Already at over $450 in federal, but so far I'll be getting that back plus a few dollars from my DC refund.

HelloHello

Reaction score
I know they pushed an update today on iOS devices and both my iPhone and iPad are still working after updating. Maybe updating (if you haven't) or it maybe some bug on certain models of iPhone (if you have updated)?

No update today for me on either iPhone or iPad, I tried deleting and reinstalling the app, same thing - no option at app to 'update it' - Guess I will just have to wait it out

• Sad
Reactions: LumosDC

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
7 more police department employee's are under investigation in Tyre Nichols' death - by the time this is over there may be nobody left in the department at all
As well they shouldn't be since they're implicated

Reactions: HelloHello

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Night All.

Reactions: HelloHello
Status
Not open for further replies.