Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
Title: Take a survey - compose a story about a painting. | Accept
Requester: HawCHI Lab [A3UN3PWIR9J0T2] Contact
Reward: 1.25
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Compose a story about the provided work of art.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Neemo

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Last edited:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Jerami @Jerami I booked marked that Rivers video.

I finally started falling asleep for ten minutes at a time. Then at 3 I finally slept for a while. Sigh
That video put me to sleep in about 20, I'd wake up and rewind it and go back to sleep. It played for like 6 hours.:p

Reactions: savvy

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
Sondi @Sondi Is it too weird to have chicken salad for breakfast if you really like chicken salad and it's already made? And you want to break the fast without going to the store? Someone said I eat strange things for breakfast so, I got all self-conscious about what I ate for breakfast which ultimately made me stall until it was a more "appropriate" time. Thoughts?
It's one of the benefits of being a grown human that you get to decide what meals are appropriate for what time of day . If I can have an apple fritter the size of my head with several scoops of vanilla ice cream for dinner there is no reason you can't have chicken salad for breakfast. I hope it's delicious.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's one of the benefits of being a grown human that you get to decide what meals are appropriate for what time of day . If I can have an apple fritter the size of my head with several scoops of vanilla ice cream for dinner there is no reason you can't have chicken salad for breakfast. I hope it's delicious.
It was. Thanks!:D

Azazael

Reaction score
soooooo, what requester/s are clogging up the hit list today? last night there was something like 300ish hits in my search parameters, now theres almost 1000

MrBroskie

Reaction score
Morning all!

I'm in the process getting my sleep schedule back on track (AKA I slept for like 2 hours last night, and now I'm going to hate myself). Because after a grueling 15 month legal BS fiesta, I'm finally starting my job back on Monday!

So if anyone could spare a coffee IV drip, that'd be super!

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Morning all!

I'm in the process getting my sleep schedule back on track (AKA I slept for like 2 hours last night, and now I'm going to hate myself). Because after a grueling 15 month legal BS fiesta, I'm finally starting my job back on Monday!

So if anyone could spare a coffee IV drip, that'd be super!
Have I welcomed you yet? well welcome!!!
Yay for starting your job back after that long battle! Where do you work?

Status
Not open for further replies.