02/07 - Thumpin' Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Thanks for posting that HIT last night. I'm rarely on at night. After a full day of work and doing all the dinner/chores/etc by 8:00 PM I'm usually fast asleep. I know, my life is exciting!
I'm usually in bed by 8:30 too! No shame there :) I just happened to be on later because my schedule is a bit thrown off from the stomach virus I had a few days ago :o_o:

GTR

Reaction score
i hear there's a secret society over at TH
can we have one too? or maybe more, like one for tacos, one for pizza, one for bananas, one for feet, one for unicorns, one for bacon on everything etc.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
i hear there's a secret society over at TH
can we have one too? or maybe more, like one for tacos, one for pizza, one for bananas, one for feet, one for unicorns, one for bacon on everything etc.
how about our not-secret society of depressed people the sad pandas? :o_o:

jan

Reaction score
joe lo

Reactions: Sondi

spchles1

Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Research1636 for work related to 36GJS3V78VVE2L4EAJUAX4HK5F3GJN.
The value of your bonus is: $2.85 USD
The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your participation in Research Study.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Sondi @Sondi Is it too weird to have chicken salad for breakfast if you really like chicken salad and it's already made? And you want to break the fast without going to the store? Someone said I eat strange things for breakfast so, I got all self-conscious about what I ate for breakfast which ultimately made me stall until it was a more "appropriate" time. Thoughts?

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Sondi @Sondi Is it too weird to have chicken salad for breakfast if you really like chicken salad and it's already made? And you want to break the fast without going to the store? Someone said I eat strange things for breakfast so, I got all self-conscious about what I ate for breakfast which ultimately made me stall until it was a more "appropriate" time. Thoughts?
No - I have no care about 'appropriate' breakfast. If you look at other cultures they often eat savory foods for breakfast (salami & cheese in germany, kedgeree, noodle soup or savory porridge in china, etc). I don't think it's strange at all :)

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
No - I have no care about 'appropriate' breakfast. If you look at other cultures they often eat savory foods for breakfast (salami & cheese in germany, kedgeree, noodle soup or savory porridge in china, etc). I don't think it's strange at all :)
Cool. That's what I thought but I needed a different voice to override the other comment about my breakfast habits. Thank you.:)

Reactions: Sondi

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Don't conform to others. You do you! :wink:

Going to have a few chips and salsa for "dinner" before I go to bed in a few minutes. My breakfast is about 4pm local after I wake up and try turking a few minutes to get more alert and the brain going.

alk69

Reaction score
i know, that's why i have not been posting my depressionisms because there is so much already here. i feel for everyone here goin thru some sort of depression, anxiety, meltdown
Ah, go ahead, meltdown. We all been there, done that. We'll help you up off the cold floor.....or step around the puddle. Which ever is appropriate for the occasion. Don't ever apologize for being human. It's the only thing we really have in common.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Jerami @Jerami I was getting ready to have a turkey sandwich for breakfast but I just remembered I have bagels and cream cheese AND smoked salmon so there we go :hungry:

Status
Not open for further replies.