02/07 - Thumpin' Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Even the meteorologists end up having to guess (more or less) what's going to happen from one moment to the next, so we definitely don't know. Hopefully your day only goes up from here though.
Yes! I hope his day gets better. They are drying his clothes. He was laughing when it was just raining. As soon as the wind and heavy rain hit he was done lol

GTR

Reaction score
i used to use the super dark like you do but i've come to find that the "lighter dark" is even easier on the eyes. For me anyways, here's a look at my current desktop.

nice set up

Reactions: cyberwasp

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about working in a restaurant • https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3EGG3WLVA0DGMW3CN8XS570NB3QIXF/taskshttps://worker.mturk.com/projects/3EGG3WLVA0DGMW3CN8XS570NB3QIXF/tasks/accept_random
Requester: Caroline C Krejci • https://worker.mturk.com/requestersA37J9ETJXJY58X/projects
Reward: 2.50
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: Please participate in an experiment about working as a server in a restaurant
Qualifications: US High School Graduate EqualTo 1; Workers from Restaurant Helping Behavior August 10 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80; Location EqualTo US

screened out but YMMV

also lol my exports are allllllll over the place today

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
T @theturkscribe I just spent $37 on shopmissa lol
WHAT. I was just messaging you about it. Are you serious? Did you buy whole brush kits? I tried the setting powder with that brown brush it was really good! Sorry I know it's all OT but I see we're at 5 pages when it's almost 9am and I'm not catching anything so I'm thinkin slow work day so far folks?

Shoshi

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about working in a restaurant • https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3EGG3WLVA0DGMW3CN8XS570NB3QIXF/taskshttps://worker.mturk.com/projects/3EGG3WLVA0DGMW3CN8XS570NB3QIXF/tasks/accept_random
Requester: Caroline C Krejci • https://worker.mturk.com/requestersA37J9ETJXJY58X/projects
Reward: 2.50
Duration: 30:00
Description: Please participate in an experiment about working as a server in a restaurant
Qualifications: US High School Graduate EqualTo 1; Workers from Restaurant Helping Behavior August 10 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80; Location EqualTo US

screened out but YMMV

also lol my exports are allllllll over the place today
~9ish Minutes

Reactions: Sondi

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'd say yes? but I'm not an expert so idk for sure
I'm going to try!

We have to go to a tax person this year for the first time ever and I'm super nervous about it. I keep just sort of thinking like "What sort of stuff do I need to gather from my very scattered income" and dreading it.

I've got Etsy, Mturk stuff, Prolific, under the table stuff the gov will never know about, it's just so much stuff.

Reactions: themildone

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
WHAT. I was just messaging you about it. Are you serious? Did you buy whole brush kits? I tried the setting powder with that brown brush it was really good! Sorry I know it's all OT but I see we're at 5 pages when it's almost 9am and I'm not catching anything so I'm thinkin slow work day so far folks?

I'm only doing Noahs. So idk about other stuff.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Satisfaction Study | Accept
Requester: Ryan Buell [A2N0MYXIGB16RK] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$23.32] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 15:00
Description: This research study investigates perceptions and behaviors. It will take ~2 minutes for 25 cents. Participants will have an option of taking a brief survey, or doing an alternate task that may take longer in exchange for a 75 cent bonus.
Qualifications: BLIND DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Time: 00:45 Hourly: $19.71 excellent[/td][/tr]

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about decision-making | Accept
Requester: David Neequaye [A2CAQNU8MBQRWW] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.56] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: The purpose of this research project is to explore how various scenarios and individual differences influence decisions when interacting with law enforcement.
Qualifications: Rec.Already participated DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Participate in a multiday study (must have an android smartphone) | PANDA
Requester: Groups Lab UMD [A25JJDL8I9MNU9] (Req TV): $34.27/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Fill out surveys regarding the next five days and receive up to $16 in bonuses. This study requires an Android smartphone (not an iPhone or Windows).
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 36
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: ETA_v4_al DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Status
Not open for further replies.