02/07 - Thumpin' Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBroskie

Reaction score
Have I welcomed you yet? well welcome!!!
Yay for starting your job back after that long battle! Where do you work?
Thank you!

And I work in what's basically a mental health hospital, that is specifically for people with mental/physical disabilities. Well, hospital might not be quite right... It operates under the premise of developing learning plans for around 500 individuals, who live on campus. Basic life skills, like eating correctly, doing your own laundry, brushing your teeth etc etc.

Of course, I work the graveyard shift (Midnight - 8AM), so most of my night is folding laundry and looking at reddit. So basically what I do at home, but getting paid for it!

GTR

Reaction score
man the songs at the end of the OITNB season are brutal

"I'm gonna stab you, I'm gonna stab you, I'm gonna F you up, DIE"

"I shit on you what ya gonna do? I'll shit on you."

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
It's 70 degrees here. Storms around 10. When I pick up the kiddo it'll be about 30 degrees.
annoying.
Its 33 right now with ice covering everything. Supposed to get up to 50 today and then flash freeze tonight and with windchills that feel like we are in the negatives again tomorrow.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
they make them little sneakers for being inside.
I was going to say I wouldn't even mind if he left muddy hoof-prints on my kitchen floor :ROFL:

Reactions: Despairagus

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
It's one of the benefits of being a grown human that you get to decide what meals are appropriate for what time of day . If I can have an apple fritter the size of my head with several scoops of vanilla ice cream for dinner there is no reason you can't have chicken salad for breakfast. I hope it's delicious.

my roommate loves effing tuna salad sandwiches at 3am after drinking and dancing all night. makes me want to vomit. I need either fried food or breakfast foods. And she's like "can we go to wawa to get tuna salad?!?" We will literally go to two places to get food at 2am because I am NOT eating wawa stuff at that point lol

Reactions: Nikoratos and GTR

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Ah, go ahead, meltdown. We all been there, done that. We'll help you up off the cold floor.....or step around the puddle. Which ever is appropriate for the occasion. Don't ever apologize for being human. It's the only thing we really have in common.
i had a meltdown on the main thread last night because all my textable friends and roommates were asleep and I just felt so terrible. But we are welcoming over at sadpandas, I promise.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
wtf I just caught a noah turk hit and it says TV has no rating for the requester yet?

Reactions: FrenchToast

Kliq

Reaction score
Title: Evaluation of artworks. WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised. | Accept
Requester: Arts and Culture Studies [A1W2ZM7XNHVY3J] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.77] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Evaluate artistic photographs containing nudity. Task takes about 10 minutes, including some questions on background information. You can only take this HIT once.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.5.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Neemo and Phyllis

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

basically this
i'm waking up too late for the batch i suppose but i did get a 40/40 on the qual test so i should have the qual. Mind sharing the script please, it looks like whoever made it appreciates dark mode as much as i do, it really saves my eyes.

and good morning :coffee3:

Last edited:
Reactions: FrenchToast and GTR

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
i'm waking up too late for the batch i suppose but i did get a 40/40 on the qual test so i should have the qual. Mind sharing the script please, it looks like whoever made it appreciates dark mode as much as i do, it really saves my eyes.

and good morning :coffee3:
The hotel quals are weird IMO. I've got 40/40 on 3 different qual tests and only ended up with 1 of the quals. YMMV

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Jerami @Jerami I was getting ready to have a turkey sandwich for breakfast but I just remembered I have bagels and cream cheese AND smoked salmon so there we go :hungry:
Everything bagels with lox, capers, and red onions is my absolute favorite. I have that every year on my birthday.

Reactions: Sondi
Status
Not open for further replies.