my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Title: Read short newspaper articles and answer questions about them | Accept
Requester: WIMTurk [A312VN4SFY0CTW] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.62] [Pay=Good] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 33
Description: In this HIT, you will read some short newspaper articles and answer questions about them and some survey questions.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

GTR

Reaction score
I need a members only jacket, 7 American flag bandanas, a pair of Chuck Taylor high top Converse sneakers, a pair of red parachute pants, a BOOM Box, a cardboard box, a box of Krispy Kreme glazed donuts, Brut soap on a rope, a bottle of Aqua Velva, a six-pack of Coke in the bottle, a Rubiks cube, a 50 pak of prophylactics and a time machine so I can go back to 1984 and finish a job I should have finished back then...

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I need a members only jacket, 7 American flag bandanas, a pair of Chuck Taylor high top Converse sneakers, a pair of red parachute pants, a BOOM Box, a cardboard box, a box of Krispy Kreme glazed donuts, Brut soap on a rope, a bottle of Aqua Velva, a six-pack of Coke in the bottle, a Rubiks cube, a 50 pak of prophylactics and a time machine so I can go back to 1984 and finish a job I should have finished back then...
I'm riveted. What's the job? Hip hop dance fight?

cassius

Reaction score
uh huh
Give me back my broken night
My mirrored room, my secret life
It's lonely here,
There's no one left to torture
Give me absolute control
Over every living soul
And lie beside me, baby
That's an order

Reactions: GTR

alk69

Reaction score
I see that you're back to tour old self again. Welcome back!

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
But they are so much fun!

Oh..you walk alot. Way to make me feel lazy LOL
Oh girl wait until you see what my steps are after wednesday/friday nights. My goal is 14k a day but I haven't been hitting that with my illness. We will never know why I am still fat with all the movement I do everyday lol

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oh girl wait until you see what my steps are after wednesday/friday nights. My goal is 14k a day but I haven't been hitting that with my illness. We will never know why I am still fat with all the movement I do everyday lol
I barely got 5000! I'll probably get less today. lol I set my goal for 8000.

Reactions: Sondi
Status
Not open for further replies.