02/06 - Minecraft Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So let's be honest here... does the city of Boston contain the largest of number of punch-able faced sports fans per capita of any sports town in America. No wait... the world.

Granted, I was born in the world's ugliest city (architecture & populace (Pittsburgh people fatter, tho)), but still...

exhibit ALL

Last edited:
Reactions: Pleco and jenaling

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I can't figure this website out.

http://waynelevy.net/

Pleco @Plecasso did you write this guy's content for him?

"Wayne Levy has now worked for multiple solar contractors, while he can sell, his sales are bad and his promises are worse!"
"Wayne Levy - doesn't answer the phone, no rights reserved "

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
So let's be honest here... does the city of Boston contain the largest of number of punch-able faced sports fans per capita of any sports town in America. No wait... the world.

Granted, I was born in the world's ugliest city (architecture & populace (Pittsburgh people fatter, tho)), but still...

exhibit ALL
i live in massachusetts and boston is one of the greatest cities ever. who cares about sports?!? go for the food :D

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
i live in massachusetts and boston is one of the greatest cities ever. who cares about sports?!? go for the food :D
Clam chowdah and beans?

optipfrog

Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning all. I'm still away from home and have not done crap for work the last 4 days. Hope you all made the big bucks this weekend.

Reactions: KittyTacos

scout

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone have any idea why my Used car PandA shuts it self off after it grabs a HIT? I have checked the queue limit and it is normal. Every time I grab a used car it shuts off. Odd.
that happened to me once, not sure why. i assume i did something stupid to muck it up. wouldn't be surprised lol. i just simply deleted it then added the panda again and it worked fine after that. try that maybe? if all the settings are correct and it is still happening, i mean.

Reactions: MirrorMan

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Ah...what to do for the next 8 hours

Reactions: Sondi

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey on Past Résumés and Cover Letters | PANDA
Requester: Psychology Research Lab [A1VHJWXVK9FR2Y] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.98] [Fair: 4.45] [Comm: 3.63] [Fast: 4.53]
Description:
In this task you will be asked to complete a 15 min survey where we will ask you to copy and paste your de-identified previous job applications materials. Please complete this task only if you have applied to more than one job in the past year.
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;

dobermom

Contributor
Reaction score
I have family that moved to Boston. When they were looking for a place to live, their realtor suggested they try a restaurant called Bakkas. They drove all over trying to find it. They got the address from the realtor eventually and when they got there, the restaurant was called Barker's.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't been alone without at least 1 kid for probably the last year and a half lol
You should take the time off and enjoy it. mTurk will still be here.

Reactions: lsutiger25
Status
Not open for further replies.