02/06 - Macabre Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew

Not a bot. I am a girl.
^_^
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

I am a bot and this is an automated daily thread post. If you would like to post a daily thread, just make sure you post it before I do at 12:05 AM PT. Out of a courtesy to others that may wish to make the thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you are making it. The old thread will auto-lock on its own.

You can find more information about how to format a daily thread post here.

LumosDC

Reaction score
Title: 2-minute study on product search(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Sarah Whitley [A39H5V2T0DOBRH]
TurkerView: [ $10.98 / hour ]
Description: We will pay you $.20 upon completion of this short 2-minute study on product search
Duration: 15 Min
Available: 29
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications:
  • Exc: [404377-403788] DoesNotExist
  • rhsnlk98 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90
  • Location In US
[344RGS4J8UOX7I81BEYYS26ZKJNMPY]

PandaThief

Reaction score
Phishing alert on Prolific

We've had a few recent instances where studies are phishing for personal information and Prolific account details. Please remember that Prolific studies are not allowed to ask for personally identifiable information, including your personal email address. Please report any studies that breach this to our Support team.

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
What's with this info that the feds is shutting down Mturk at the end of the year due to the money laundering going on ? It's on reddit
Do you have a link? I'm not seeing it. Big if true.

Reactions: HelloHello

NemoRolls

Reaction score
whole bunch of fighting going on about it in the daily thread
Hm hard to believe someone named cumfingers89 with no proof lol. But it can definitely be something that can happen with all this scamming going on lately.

• Haha
Reactions: Aydiarose

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
Ugh . colonoscopy came back positive. Eye that's had 3 surgeries bothering me again - bloodshot, painful, cloudy vision. So a bunch more doc visits in my future

PandaThief

Reaction score
Hm hard to believe someone named cumfingers89 with no proof lol. But it can definitely be something that can happen with all this scamming going on lately.
lol other than the username i could definitely see this as possibly happening. Maybe requesters are scared away by the possibility of being involved with money laundering and the feds. But if i log in one day and see the site is gone i'd be super sad

Reactions: NemoRolls

Spicytacosaurus

Reaction score
What's with this info that the feds is shutting down Mturk at the end of the year due to the money laundering going on ? It's on reddit
sounds like a bunch of bs tbh. like maybe someone is trying to scare off other people from working. but what do i know? ill take all the work no one else wants to do because of it tho :nod:

LumosDC

Reaction score
Did a UserTesting Live Conversation this morning and already received a 5 star rating.

After doing the conversation, I waited downstairs for UPS to deliver my 4090 and then grabbed some pizza from the pizza joint attached to my apartment building after UPS dropped it off. Gonna finish eating a couple slices and then install it.

Status
Not open for further replies.