02/05 - Tofu Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Everyone, keep an eye out for an online friend I met on FreeCodeCamp. She's probably going to lurk for a day or 2 until she's comfortable. She goes by @pleeseno over there. Not sure who she'll be here yet. In case I'm not around. I know you guys will welcome her like you do everyone.:)

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
bumkis! i must be part of a group that they intentionally left out of their hits. ive never done one either!
Super Worker Status is 0
HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98
Location is one of: AU, CA, GB, US

Last edited:
Reactions: GTR and keladry2009

GTR

Reaction score
What do you do for work?

I watch the same 15 ads over and over and over again until I go insane.
I SWEAR TO VINCE MCMAHON... if i see one more AD with John Cena working as a cashier at a grocery store and flexing his muscles while holding Hefty garbage bags... I will never buy Hefty again, NEVER...

spchles1

Reaction score
And, good job! I hadn't done any until 2 days ago, after the qual, so my first few were stressful. Also, I was the leader 15 out of 20 times. I gave up eventually. I needed a break. Following would have been nice for a bit. My biggest issue, being a leader so many times, was followers doing extra. They'd complete the instruction then go a few random spaces.:p I'd never know where they were going to end up and had to backtrack them a lot. Meh. Paid well.:) Ready for more. Should AHK cardinal directions and frequent words though.:D
Thanks haha. I think I was the follower like 13 of 15 times. I had at least six zeros because the leaders didn't give good commands or felt like they didn't care about a bonus. Frustrating, but it all worked out with the bonuses so I'm happy. I agree with you on the leader part too, some people didn't know left from right haha

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I SWEAR TO VINCE MCMAHON... if i see one more AD with John Cena working as a cashier at a grocery store and flexing his muscles while holding Hefty garbage bags... I will never buy Hefty again, NEVER...
Ikr. Nobody can really see into the future. But, kinda.:p

Reactions: GTR

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Crispr Pet's newest creation has a head like a komodo dragon, the body of an osprey and a lobster shell. It only eats relish and weighs 65t.
:ROFL::ROFL:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Sondi

cassius

Reaction score

Reactions: GTR

GTR

Reaction score
HEY, i got an idea. everyone jump in on this incredible ADSFARCE batch and go insane, err i mean enjoy with the rest of us

Reactions: CrazyCatLady
Status
Not open for further replies.