02/04 - Serendipitous Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
I just logged in, too. I also did a .20 survey, lol
Heya - anyone know the window / time range for Connect researchers, to approve/pay? The maximum window.

I know Mturk and Prolific ranges, although have been waiting on a few studies on Connect a few weeks, and 2 researchers haven't responded to , "It's been a few weeks...when do you review" emails.

Reactions: HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score
I just logged in, too. I also did a .20 survey, lol
I was able to log in as well and there was this message

We have received reports of users not being able to log into our services. We have investigated the issue and determined that this was an issue with one of our external login providers. All our applications are running fine now.

Zick

Reaction score
Heya - anyone know the window / time range for Connect researchers, to approve/pay? The maximum window.

I know Mturk and Prolific ranges, although have been waiting on a few studies on Connect a few weeks, and 2 researchers haven't responded to , "It's been a few weeks...when do you review" emails.
Should be 14 days after the survey was submit. If you go to the Project History tab and filter by Pending you can mouse over the clock icon and it will tell you when it will auto approve

Reactions: Concise

jenu

Reaction score
Who could explain this phenomenon to me? I am referring here to the oldest and most experienced participants.
There are numerous cases in which a hit appears on dashboard in the "Latest HIT Groups" section, someone takes it and instantly moves to the "Logged HIT Groups" section, but still it does not disappear from "Latest" and cannot be accessed by anyone else!
I did not understand this dynamic and this makes me extremely suspicious.
This is one of the countless mysteries and unknowns that we face and that even the creators of this diabolical machinery cannot explain.

Last edited:

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
1 hour left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it

Status
Not open for further replies.