02/04 - Mink Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
That TO thing reminds me. As soon as I get another car I'll contribute to MTC again, and I'd like to join TO but the amount they had listed earlier was pretty high as a subscription, but we will see what happens.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That TO thing reminds me. As soon as I get another car I'll contribute to MTC again, and I'd like to join TO but the amount they had listed earlier was pretty high as a subscription, but we will see what happens.
That's TV.(I think) TO is free.(atm):) I think. If I'm wrong, meh. I don't pay for TO, anyway.:)

Last edited:

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
yep

Title: Study on photos taken during Christmas holiday(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Diehl Lab USC [ASBZVN1TW3EM8] (Req TV): $10.90/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
We seek people who participated in Christmas holiday activities and took photos. You will be asked to upload some of those photos.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [418001300-125568] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;
That's a little different. I don't really take pictures normally, but I've done them and vids for hits before.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
That's TV.(I think) TO is free.(atm):) I think. If I'm wrong, meh. I don't pay for TO, anyway.:)
It's also a vague memory of a post from like two months ago, so if it was right then it's probably wrong now. :)

Reactions: Jerami

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
That's a little different. I don't really take pictures normally, but I've done them and vids for hits before.
Yeah I just think wanting pictures of your family and stuff is kinda strange. It's not the same thing as taking a picture of a mango. But I mean, maybe that's just me.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Your ancestors killed bears with sticks.

Just because you don't personally remember it doesn't mean you're not the same species at the top of the food chain.

I mean that may not be in your list of personal life goals but you're ultimately capable of it.

People are amazing.
Honestly, when I think how hard their lives were (and some people's still are) I truly don't think I could do it and perhaps it's because it just seems just living is too meager a reward under those circumstances.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I just think wanting pictures of your family and stuff is kinda strange. It's not the same thing as taking a picture of a mango. But I mean, maybe that's just me.
I don't even let my ex's family see my kids' pictures... I ain't about to send them to a stranger o.0

HelloHello

Reaction score
also got some good news today, i passed the tests for my appen/raterlabs/yukon project job offer. so I will have from 15-26 hours per week @ $11/hr doing search engine evaluation for them. steady work is good even if $11 isn't too great

between that and my regular job i can probably afford to live a little longer.
Let us know how regular the work is please. I've heard mixed reports.

Reactions: IridescentOwl

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Heads up fellow script writers, on the new HIT templates be sure that when you are setting the values of any text fields that those answers are indeed being sent through.

You can check this by going into your network tab, preserve log, then on the submit request check that your answer_json is not empty.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
rams lost because they abandoned the gameplan they've been using all year. and judging by how well you did in MTC fantasy football, I'm pretty sure you know what that gameplan is.

Todd Gurly only had 10 carries last night. becauce he's been splitting the load with anderson, he hasn't been able to get back into a rhythm.

he IS the team. last night should have been Gurly or bust
even though i lost my bet on the Rams. deep down i’m glad they only scored 3 points because they didn’t belong in the game anyway

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Essentially yeah. I'm kind of trying not to pay too close attention to it, b/c [insert invalid reason here] but yes your summary is pretty much my understanding lol
I think it's all time better spent wondering what to give me for my Crowdaversary coming up in a couple of days.
Time to bring this guy back around I think.

Reactions: Despairagus

HelloHello

Reaction score
Sure. They made it seem like I will be required to do 15 which is more than I thought. But I would not complain about that.
Thanks, I'll be interested to see what happens!

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I think it's all time better spent wondering what to give me for my Crowdaversary coming up in a couple of days.
Time to bring this guy back around I think.
UHM EXCUSE ME DO WE SHARE AN MUTRK CROWD BIRTHDAY?

Reactions: theturkscribe

jan

Reaction score
They are trying to keep TO up and running. It's always been free.
They have never wanted anything from turkers but to help :). You should register anyway, because there's a wealth of knowledge in their hx.
(I always write my reviews over there :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.