02/03 - Super Sports Sunday!

Are you watching the Super Bowl tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Now I'm having trouble finding a partner.

I mean in the game, not in real life.

In real life I always have that problem.

There were two batches again right? I feel like a missed a good bit of them, still managed to squeeze in ten though from what was left when I got home.

Reactions: Merovign

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
Took a break from the cereal bar hits a while ago but reading your comments I'm remembering... is it just me or are the yellow/orange a bit too close and the red/purple a bit too similar or is it just my monitor and/or my eyes? lol

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Took a break from the cereal bar hits a while ago but reading your comments I'm remembering... is it just me or are the yellow/orange a bit too close and the red/purple a bit too similar or is it just my monitor and/or my eyes? lol
I can't say I've had a problem with the colors, I've definitely had some issues being able to tell what the hell is on the card when it is placed behind trees, houses, etc. though.

Reaction score
I have mostly scored *something* I think I had two zero sets today. Some were pretty low, though. Mostly I think people are trying but there are real left-right issues and what's a house what's a windmill what's a tower.

Also a tip turning is often a waste of moves, as each turn segment eats a move. Often backing up is a good idea.
Usually when I'm the leader and backing up would save a bunch of time, I say to back up.

. . . and then half the time they turn around anyways.

--edit: wait, how are you guys still doing cereal bar hits? I haven't seen any in hours.
--double edit: Okay, they're still up for qualification 2, and I've got 1. I guess 2 is the juniors? If so, good luck getting upped to senior tomorrow.

Last edited:

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
There were two batches again right? I feel like a missed a good bit of them, still managed to squeeze in ten though from what was left when I got home.
If tehre were I missed the first one entirely. Up and at 'em very late today.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Especially when selected some of them are hard to read.

Reactions: IridescentOwl

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Usually when I'm the leader and backing up would save a bunch of time, I say to back up.

. . . and then half the time they turn around anyways.

--edit: wait, how are you guys still doing cereal bar hits? I haven't seen any in hours.
--double edit: Okay, they're still up for qualification 2, and I've got 1. I guess 2 is the juniors? If so, good luck getting upped to senior tomorrow.
The requester implied there would be several more batches this week. Seems like I will have a decent week, if so. Hope you get in on the next one, probably mid tomorrow morning?

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
If tehre were I missed the first one entirely. Up and at 'em very late today.
Ah thought I saw a few pop up while I was out, a little after the email went out. Then I saw a batch drop and drove home.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
If I don't get a partner soon I'll toss one of the two I have back and hopefully one of y'all will catch it. In fact, I think I've had a long enough work day, so throwing this one back in about 2 minutes.

Sybil

Reaction score
6 minutes

Title: Judgment and evaluation(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Judgment & Decision Making Lab [A2OKSIUVFV7MU] (Req TV): $14.28/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
In the following survey, you will be ask to answer questions to evaluate some productions
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 32
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Work with another player to collect sets of cards in an online game. (Junior Batch) | Accept
Requester: Cornell LIC [AHM8H0VQDWMXA] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.45] [Pay=2.73] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=5.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.35] [Fast=3.62] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=20] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=14.77] [Pen=2.75 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=50%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.15
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Communicate and work with a partner to score as high as possible in our game environment. You will be paired with another player automatically upon starting the game.
Qualifications: Cereal Bar EqualTo 2
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
If there's anyone out there with the qual from yesterday or earlier that just joined us, this is still up (maybe 1 or 2 left). I was frustrated at the start but it's been going pretty well today, I already got paid over $30 in bonuses from yesterday![/td][/tr]

Edit: LOL that's the junior batch, I'm in the seniors. I probably have the last one in my queue heh.

Reactions: vandaria

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Work with another player to collect sets of cards in an online game. (Junior Batch) | Accept
Description: Communicate and work with a partner to score as high as possible in our game environment. You will be paired with another player automatically upon starting the game.
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
If there's anyone out there with the qual from yesterday or earlier that just joined us, this is still up (maybe 1 or 2 left). I was frustrated at the start but it's been going pretty well today, I already got paid over $30 in bonuses from yesterday![/td][/tr]

Edit: LOL that's the junior batch, I'm in the seniors. I probably have the last one in my queue heh.
I know the emailed instructions state that you should simply email them once you think you're ready to be promoted. Any idea of how many HITs they're looking for people to have completed before moving people up to the seniors?

vandaria

Reaction score
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]

May have just had that one and if someone here was the follower with 11 points nice job! Sorry for my typos a few times.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I know the emailed instructions state that you should simply email them once you think you're ready to be promoted. Any idea of how many HITs they're looking for people to have completed before moving people up to the seniors?
I don't know but I imagine it's more how comfortable you are, if things are going okay and you're getting more 8-12 pt runs than 0-5 pt runs. Some people have been manually promoted (I didn't ask, for example), but if you think it's going well go for it.

The worst they can do is say no, right?

Sybil

Reaction score

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I don't know but I imagine it's more how comfortable you are, if things are going okay and you're getting more 8-12 pt runs than 0-5 pt runs. Some people have been manually promoted (I didn't ask, for example), but if you think it's going well go for it.

The worst they can do is say no, right?
Just curious because I only managed to complete 9 tonight because I kept getting assigned as the follower to people who consistently waited until the timer ran out to issue commands, so it took me forever to get through them. Had one good leader and together we got 9, but every other one was like pulling teeth and we landed anywhere between 0-6 points.

Reaction score
The requester implied there would be several more batches this week. Seems like I will have a decent week, if so. Hope you get in on the next one, probably mid tomorrow morning?
yeah, I caught a bunch earlier. I didn't queue any up or anything, though, just took them when they came. I guess the people still working on it are people who panda'd a bunch and people with juniors.

Fuck. I've been practically nocturnal lately, but that's a good reason to try to fix it.

Sybil

Reaction score
Maybe one of ya'll can figure this one out...I couldn't.

Title: Watch 5 SuperBowl ads - webcam needed - 10 min to complete - no special skills required. | PANDA
Requester: Synapbox-Dev [A2I6Y2M0YNXXUM] (Req TV): $23.06/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Answer a small questionnaire and watch 5 SuperBowl video ads, max time to complete 10 min. Webcam required and Google Chrome.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Just curious because I only managed to complete 9 tonight because I kept getting assigned as the follower to people who consistently waited until the timer ran out to issue commands, so it took me forever to get through them. Had one good leader and together we got 9, but every other one was like pulling teeth and we landed anywhere between 0-6 points.
Definitely include that in your comments and send a message if you can, so far they're very responsive. And nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.